• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

When is the next restructure?

I think we can be fairly certain it will be 16,17, or Friday 18. Two years ago it was on Thursday 19th at 1:30 pm, I believe. Then the following morning, most if not all regions, had a region call with their DCo.

I don’t know exactly what will be the details—as most of the news I get from this forum. But I think we can (or at least should) all agree CC is not sustainable in the structure it is even into 2020.

Job cuts in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry are a common and unfortunate reality of business and are occurring fairly often. While many of the cuts are reported, particularly if the numbers are large, such as Tocagen and Sanofi, small cuts are often overlooked. BioSpace scanned the WARN (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification) notices across the country and compiled a small list of recent layoffs across the industry.

I don’t believe any of this!! My manager had me put in a Sivextro PDG for October 30th. Venue and speaker secured, Invitations printed, several Physicians have RSVP back to me.Now someone explain to me why Merck would do this??

Do you think everything stops if announcements are made? No, they will squeeze everything out of us and throw all this money at us to do RFM’s, MMF’s, etc during that 60 day period. I understand the skepticism, as I’m leery about this rumor as well but the company will continue to push us hard regardless what happens.

I don’t believe any of this!! My manager had me put in a Sivextro PDG for October 30th. Venue and speaker secured, Invitations printed, several Physicians have RSVP back to me.Now someone explain to me why Merck would do this??

Managers find out the same day reps do. DCO’s May find out a few days before. It’s def business as usual.

Do you think everything stops if announcements are made? No, they will squeeze everything out of us and throw all this money at us to do RFM’s, MMF’s, etc during that 60 day period. I understand the skepticism, as I’m leery about this rumor as well but the company will continue to push us hard regardless what happens.
Damn right we will, you are still being paid!

Managers don’t call next week. Reps are always given a warm notice first then about two months later they receive a call from managers with placements. Your info is wrong!

Managers don’t call next week. Reps are always given a warm notice first then about two months later they receive a call from managers with placements. Your info is wrong!

A “warm” notice? You must mean a WARN notice. You are clueless and yes, the calls will come next week from managers. Please get back to cleaning toilets and mopping the floors.

A “warm” notice? You must mean a WARN notice. You are clueless and yes, the calls will come next week from managers. Please get back to cleaning toilets and mopping the floors.

obviously warm was autocorrect! Don’t make fun unless you can prove something! You were likely laid off the last time and are a bitter jobless jerk!