What's your favorite blunder at Novartis in the last 10 years?

2 First-Time Clinical Protocols were NOT filed with the FDA as required.
In addition, 5 Clinical Trial Extensions were NOT filed, either.

16% of Protocol Amendments were NOT filed.... that's a whopping 219 Amendments !!!

10% of all Investigators were not checked - that's 1041 investigators....bet some rotten apples were among them.

and 70% of ALL Transfer Obligations were not filed ( or 359 of these !!! )

Eric Seigmeier - Spot on, trust me, its's a beautiful thing. "Bullshit" You can play buzz work bingo with this guy. Top it off he is a self promoter who takes your ideas and makes them his own and takes credit for himself. If you have a great idea keep it to yourself. I know.

Eric Seigmeier - Spot on, trust me, its's a beautiful thing. "Bullshit" You can play buzz work bingo with this guy. Top it off he is a self promoter who takes your ideas and makes them his own and takes credit for himself. If you have a great idea keep it to yourself. I know.

Boy, people like this deserve to be f*&ked with big time! Just play reverse psychology; make some crap up that will make him look like a douche in front of his boss without ever letting on. I believe Duane's his MD. Email Duane and say, "Hey Duane Dude, Eric had this great idea for our group and we thought you'd be interested in hearing about it. Deserves some Perk Award Points don't you think? You'll figure something out.

O&O: outsourcing & offshoring. moving thousands of people to india and slashing East Hanover and too lesser extend Basel. real desaster with the quality mess Novartis is in.

Thousands of jobs moving to Hyderbad!

Promoting Exelon Patch to nursing home patients....winning plan.
Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Treatment Once a Day with the Exelon Patch.
How many of these patients are mild to moderate? Few to none, rather severe.
But don't let facts get in the way of a good story......idiots!!!

Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Treatment Once a Day with the Exelon Patch.

I'm surprised Pfizer hasn't been all over this. They have the indication for severe patients.
They should be in LTC, but they have little presence there. Is Novartis promoting for severe patients by being in LTC?

Starting a hospital division in 2000...dissolving it in 2002...bringing it back in 2004...all with really no hospital drugs to sell. Only at Novartis!

And the hospital team STILL doesn't have a true "hospital" product. Area managers are worthless - they try to evaluate you based on your calls to the primary care offices and your sales reports. (which was mentioned to be inaccurate in the women's lawsuit).

Dissolve the hospital team. Some of the gen-med reps can do what that team does.

Marion Morton and Darlene Jody; had either of them been male they would have been shown the door much sooner; Marion is still here; what a nightmare; like encountering a demented german shepherd that only knows to attack

HILARIOUS!!! I literally laughed out loud! Thanks for the humor.

2 First-Time Clinical Protocols were NOT filed with the FDA as required.
In addition, 5 Clinical Trial Extensions were NOT filed, either.

16% of Protocol Amendments were NOT filed.... that's a whopping 219 Amendments !!!

10% of all Investigators were not checked - that's 1041 investigators....bet some rotten apples were among them.

and 70% of ALL Transfer Obligations were not filed ( or 359 of these !!! )

16% are amendments never submitted. Inconvenient truth is majority of amendments were not sent on time but got to FDA as CSRs to support (s)NDAs months and years later. Another perfect example for Nofartus' transparency.

Elidel and pushing its safety only to find out later FDA disagreed and that's why there is a black box warning. We looked liked idiots to our docs! Same thing with Zelnorm.