• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

What's your best/worst memory as a drug rep?

I just cannot believe they never got rid of that toxic manager in Seattle for so many years. Was HR never awake ?After all the complaints didn't anyone ever ask why they had such trouble with employee after employee ? Why no one in the district was talking to them ? The toxic environment they created? Were you asleep at the wheel HR? You should be ashamed of yourselves for letting the situation continue. Do you know how many employees were traumatized and had to seek counseling and medication because of them?

All the sex fiend women that worked in and around the industry. Doctors wives, co workers, female managers, restaurant owners wives, female doctors, MA’s. Banged them all and the truth is, they initiated.

• Woody   Feb 17, 2020 at 03:29: PM
good company, as when I was a rep ran into your reps and they were pretty nice and cool.

Hey Frat Boy: Your escapade is all in your dreams. By stating the imaginary races of the women you are exhibiting your racist views! No wonder you are being FIRED because you have zero morals! I suggest you try to grow up now and be a true Man. Enough of the immature "boys" that are in pharma sales!!!! Maybe your next job will be at a strip club so you can clean the toilets!

Oh Ms. Bates, I loved you in ‘Misery.’