• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

What are the best and worst divisions to work in

I'm on Spa side, but the RA reps in rheumatology have had it rough. Worked into the dirt, told they sucked during a successful launch, and didn't get paid. Now morale is atrocious, for obvious reasons. By far the worst division to work.

here’s a better question...which division has the best work life balance AND pays well

Not Rheumatology. Worked like dogs for no launch money. Burned everyone out through launch and Covid. A lot of the expansion class have chalked Abbvie up to a bad decision and are actively looking. I can't blame them.

Not Rheumatology. Worked like dogs for no launch money. Burned everyone out through launch and Covid. A lot of the expansion class have chalked Abbvie up to a bad decision and are actively looking. I can't blame them.

Spot on. Leadership is too aloof too see that their own sales force is turning on them and their tactics.