• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

What's new with your company?

well, I just hope those of you "older" reps have other options. my friend was in his 60s and he was left go a few years ago. the incredible part of it was that they targeted all people over age 55 in the downsizing.

what a great company!

Nice job.

What's new w/ AZ? Jeez IDK.....Maybe someone can explain the $4 drop in share price in the last 10 days.

probably related to Evs cow farts and spending $400m on trees rather than pursuing actual science. Maaybe if they focused on that they wouldn’t always be playing follow the leader with the competition

probably related to Evs cow farts and spending $400m on trees rather than pursuing actual science. Maaybe if they focused on that they wouldn’t always be playing follow the leader with the competition

Amazing.... and yet demo inhalers are "too expensive". Oh, and let's not forget the changes to AZ&ME. Once a bragging right that offices appreciated, now an excuse to say "oh, it doesn't matter if we don't save the planet". No one has the balls to say the Emperor and his minions have no clothes. Wonder if this woke BS has anything to do with the stock price drop.

well, expect Q3 goals to have the $400M factored in because to make a $400M profit, we’ve got to sell a lot more meds to cover the cost of those trees

Amazing.... and yet demo inhalers are "too expensive". Oh, and let's not forget the changes to AZ&ME. Once a bragging right that offices appreciated, now an excuse to say "oh, it doesn't matter if we don't save the planet". No one has the balls to say the Emperor and his minions have no clothes. Wonder if this woke BS has anything to do with the stock price drop.

look at what woke did to Disney stock and you’ll have your answer

That’s definitely what it is, not Disney’s profligate spending, unfettered price increase, and weak programming, dumbass right-wing-freak

Ummm, would have to disagree with you there. Look at the last three of four "woke" kid movies Disney released. Which one was a hit at the box office? You ignorant leftwing f-tard.

Ummm, would have to disagree with you there. Look at the last three of four "woke" kid movies Disney released. Which one was a hit at the box office? You ignorant leftwing f-tard.
So you’re saying that it is weak programming? Moron. Meanwhile “woke” Hamilton crushed it on Broadway. Try again, dumbass. Infowars can’t help you now.

So you’re saying that it is weak programming? Moron. Meanwhile “woke” Hamilton crushed it on Broadway. Try again, dumbass. Infowars can’t help you now.

God, you leftist idgits are something else. Cherry pick a play that was on Broadway...In a city & state that has elected some of the most "left wing" politicians in the country. I would have been surprised if Hamilton hadn't done well.

God, you leftist idgits are something else. Cherry pick a play that was on Broadway...In a city & state that has elected some of the most "left wing" politicians in the country. I would have been surprised if Hamilton hadn't done well.
Whatever you say, dumbass. Your idiotic point was refuted so you resort to “it must be the demographic.” I get it. It’s okay if you’re racist.

What's new? Well, AZ stock has dropped ~$10/share in less than a month. Great stuff. Maybe if we buy more trees for several hundred million dollars, it will improve overall shareholder value.