• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Garbage Vaccine from a Garbage Company

Astrazeneca is the most unethical company I’ve ever worked for. Sad because back in the early 2000‘s it was the pinnacle of the industry.

I can’t believe AZ provided outdated information. This is an opportunity for industry to shine and Astra Zeneca is making us all look bad. Shameful, pathetic, and completely unethical. Solid work.

what do you think the carry over will be with other TA’s? Very stupid and short sighted. Docs will be questioning everything our of our mouths,

This company is just like the rest of the cheesy-ass Pharma companies out there; it’s all about getting the “right number” of fill in the blank demographic profiles into “leadership” roles so the higher-ups can virtue signal to the other cheesy f@ckers out there. The “leaders” in this company couldn’t find their asses with two hands. Just think about that giggly idiot at CVMD whose dream was to become a game show host or some silly shit like that, and she’s actually not nearly as bad as the retinue of minority females who collectively couldn’t even be described as mediocre. Ah, but we’re virtuous because we have a diversity VP. How utterly stupid this company is. Is it any wonder the vaccine is a pos? All of this before we even get to how unethical AZ is.

This company is just like the rest of the cheesy-ass Pharma companies out there; it’s all about getting the “right number” of fill in the blank demographic profiles into “leadership” roles so the higher-ups can virtue signal to the other cheesy f@ckers out there. The “leaders” in this company couldn’t find their asses with two hands. Just think about that giggly idiot at CVMD whose dream was to become a game show host or some silly shit like that, and she’s actually not nearly as bad as the retinue of minority females who collectively couldn’t even be described as mediocre. Ah, but we’re virtuous because we have a diversity VP. How utterly stupid this company is. Is it any wonder the vaccine is a pos? All of this before we even get to how unethical AZ is.
Then if it’s SO bad, leave and get the fuck out!!! Go get a job cleaning toilets or flipping burgers. Every companies have their faults, but if you have such strong morals and ethics then LEAVE!! But you know you won’t so just shut the fuck up, accept it and thank god you have a job that pays well, car, medical insurance and 401K, people like you are SO damn self righteous but do NOTHING, just piss the shit out of ME.

Then if it’s SO bad, leave and get the fuck out!!! Go get a job cleaning toilets or flipping burgers. Every companies have their faults, but if you have such strong morals and ethics then LEAVE!! But you know you won’t so just shut the fuck up, accept it and thank god you have a job that pays well, car, medical insurance and 401K, people like you are SO damn self righteous but do NOTHING, just piss the shit out of ME.

If you hate people that post shit like this why are YOU on CP?

Astrazeneca is the most unethical company I’ve ever worked for. Sad because back in the early 2000‘s it was the pinnacle of the industry.

I can’t believe AZ provided outdated information. This is an opportunity for industry to shine and Astra Zeneca is making us all look bad. Shameful, pathetic, and completely unethical. Solid work.

AZ really screwed the pooch on this one. I wonder if the Board of Directors wants to rescind that 20M.

Here is the latest news about the vaccine. AstraZeneca may have used outdated information in COVID-19 vaccine trial, US health officials say. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/03/23/us-astrazeneca-vaccine-trial/6962385002/. What the hell does the Quality organization and their leader TMS do all day?
incredible sloppy and a total embarrassment for the company...this is going to bring a ton of regulatory scrutiny on the company for everything we do. Why would anyone believe or trust us now? Will anyone actually be held accountable for this monumental screw up??

incredible sloppy and a total embarrassment for the company...this is going to bring a ton of regulatory scrutiny on the company for everything we do. Why would anyone believe or trust us now? Will anyone actually be held accountable for this monumental screw up??

Yep. Audits are coming. What I want to know is who signed off on coughing up a re-announcement of the INTERIM results when they had the FINAL results that would be presented to the FDA. Insane idiots.

Yep. Audits are coming. What I want to know is who signed off on coughing up a re-announcement of the INTERIM results when they had the FINAL results that would be presented to the FDA. Insane idiots.

wk6eODY.jpg

Why would anyone want to overlook this? Is that how you diffuse objections in your job?

Garbage. Garbage. Garbage.
I definitely move on, why are you going to waste your time and efforts once the obvious has been recognized!!!! That’s why you are a fucking LOSER, because you can’t move on!!!! Live in the past ass-wipe and let the rest of us just pass your worthless life goodbye.

I definitely move on, why are you going to waste your time and efforts once the obvious has been recognized!!!! That’s why you are a fucking LOSER, because you can’t move on!!!! Live in the past ass-wipe and let the rest of us just pass your worthless life goodbye.

Garrbage words from a garbage employee at a garbage company with a garbage vaccine. Bravo.