• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

What's it like @Axsome? Interviewing

I'm looking to apply to the Tacoma Wa position. I see on LinkedIn there's only 1 applicant so far. It must not be a very good territory.

Abort, abort if you’re thinking about that territory. Seems nice on outside but check on small claims courts lawsuits for WA, OR, AK, UT with Hill and you’ll see why there will always be vacancies

I'm looking to apply to the Tacoma Wa position. I see on LinkedIn there's only 1 applicant so far. It must not be a very good territory.
Don't do it! As you can see from LinkedIn only 1 poor sucker from Tacoma has posted for that job. There's a reason nobody's posted. Hill is the hiring mgr! Enough said!

To the person completely obsessed with Brady Hill that has started an entire thread pretending to be multiple people, please give it up loser! Every person that comes on here from Axsome knows this is one single crazy person constantly posting. Your post on Cafepharma won’t get BH fired. Stop annoying everyone and get a life

I totally agree. I interviewed with him after I had my daughter. Once he found out that I was coming off a maternity leave he said he wasn't interested in interviewing women who had kids.
Well no duh. Don’t want someone who is already tainted with the seed from another. We want pure as the driven snow. Everything intact.