• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Interviewing...Questions on culture and longevity?

Potential new hires lurking- keep in mind we are selling a $4 generic that can be combined with an OTC cough med for exact results. Reddit is full of patients doing exactly this.

And the pipeline is all smoke and mirrors. Either other ancient generic combos or Auvelity with different indications. This whole place is a miserable joke.

Please explain the company car situation/options. And please don't judge my considering to accept this offer. The salary offered is much higher than current, and even a year of that will help me tremendously. Then I can look to jump ship.
There is no company car. You'll be offered an electric scooter!

I think part of the business plan is to layoff a small portion of sales just prior to receiving stock. If you look at the patterns, each layoff has coincided with just under the 12 month mark. Each layoff small enough that they don’t have to issue a WARN notice.

Then, within a month or so, they repost those jobs, with a slightly different hiring center, which makes it look like expansion.

This isn’t quite the truth.

Yes over the past 6-10 weeks around 15 reps have left > usually a couple each week. More than likely a handful have gone to other companies. I wouldn’t call it a layoff, but the result is still the same. Reps are leaving.

This isn’t quite the truth.

Yes over the past 6-10 weeks around 15 reps have left > usually a couple each week. More than likely a handful have gone to other companies. I wouldn’t call it a layoff, but the result is still the same. Reps are leaving.
Small correction. Abnormal attrition and layoffs. So that’s 7

Potential new hires lurking- keep in mind we are selling a $4 generic that can be combined with an OTC cough med for exact results. Reddit is full of patients doing exactly this.

And the pipeline is all smoke and mirrors. Either other ancient generic combos or Auvelity with different indications. This whole place is a miserable joke.
I've got to get out of here.

Tell me you didn’t get an offer from BMS
without telling you didn’t get an offer from BMS
Yeeeesssss………when I said abnormal attrition, I was inferring that many of us are leaving. I was making fun of how we’re always being gaslit here with fancy words. Kinda like the OTC combo drugs they’re painting as wonder drugs

To anyone thinking of coming to work at Axsome: it would be in your best interest to read the SFM thread from front to back.
Only then can you make an informed decision about your career.

Honestly my regret is immense, even before her arrival. Buyers beware. Do your research!
This was all part of the plan. To bring in people at good salaries in order to take advantage of their book of business and relationships. Then either lay them off or force them to find another job. All layoffs take place before stock options can be granted. You were fooled. There is no other way to sell this crap combo than to manipulate doctors with prior relationships with reps. Any new folks replacing you are coming in at lower salaries.

Oh, and also, most job postings right now are not going to be filled. They are simply fluff.

Those still here, you’ve been had.

Those looking to come here, you’ve been warned.