• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What will it take to fire Mike Foley?

And another thing:

Stop with the idiotic HR and compliance phone call strategy.

I have the full backing of Foley and when I lean on you with a PIP you will take it, get up to speed, or will be forced to leave

No stupid phone call will stop Foley or my directives.

Thanks for making me laugh!

I laughed as hard at this as I did during his stupid teleconference last week.

We are a “special forces unit” or something bizarre like that! What a joke telling us it’s okay to quit if we can’t handle his management style!!! “I won’t be mad” He said! “Not everyone can handle it” he mentioned.

I’m glad he won’t be mad! I was really worried I would his lose respect if I quit...NOT!!!

Maybe he should have taken the dead silence as a hint we don’t respect him! I loved how he answered his own question in a nervous way when we were all in shock to answer him. We were catching our breaths at how unprofessional he was!

The silence was painful! The silence was perfect!!

Who the hell does he think he is coming into a team, telling all the seasoned reps they suck and don’t know how to sell and tell all the new reps they suck and don’t know how to sell!!??

He then wants our loyalty!?

Dan...you suck and can’t manage people!!!! Why don’t you leave if you can’t handle the pressure!?

The reality is you can't get another job so dial back the false bravado.

You going to leverage your stellar performance? LOL

If you could leave it would have already happened...... which is why your only chance is to comply, follow my orders and get selling.

MAN UP SOLDIER!!!!

Capt D

YOU'RE the joke!

Hilarious how lowly reps talk snack and have all the answers....we are in management positions and know what it takes to get it done.

Can't wait to cut back this trash team of overpaid poor performers

Capt Dan

YOU'RE the joke!

Hilarious how lowly reps talk snack

WTF? Reps talk snack?

Come on Mike! I am a Neurology rep and I want you to stop eating my snack!

Mike even when you are posting on Cafepharma threatening the Neurology reps you are thinking of a snack lol.

Mike your man boobs are getting larger in every new meeting so put down the snack lol.

Entire Neurology Salesforce

WTF? Reps talk snack?

Come on Mike! I am a Neurology rep and I want you to stop eating my snack!

Mike even when you are posting on Cafepharma threatening the Neurology reps you are thinking of a snack lol.

Mike your man boobs are getting larger in every new meeting so put down the snack lol.

Entire Neurology Salesforce

OMG! This post is HILARIOUS!

Dumb and dumber can't even threaten the neurology sales representatives without screwing up lol.

Captain Dan, please post on Cafepharma for the sales team how big Mike's man boobs are next time you two are in bed, cupping them with your hands so the neurology reps can talk SNACK about it on Cafepharma. LMFAO!!!

Arrrgh! I can't wait to RIP you guys in the field and unload the trash.

Our DM conference calls are structured around how we will implement PIPs and how ineffective you reps are.

You WILL listen to me You WILL do what I tell you.

I'm ready to start kicking ass on Monday..... enjoy your weekend losers

Arrrgh! I can't wait to RIP you guys in the field and unload the trash.

Our DM conference calls are structured around how we will implement PIPs and how ineffective you reps are.

You WILL listen to me You WILL do what I tell you.

I'm ready to start kicking ass on Monday..... enjoy your weekend losers

Now Mike don't get too upset or you will start LACTATING!

Mike the neurology sales team is very excited to hear your SNACK talk on Monday!

Have a great SNACKING weekend Mike you fat bastard!