What were your impressions of the Cattle Call in Atlanta (Oncology)

Recruiter confirmed top salary will be $150K, no exceptions! Most will be $120k - $130k.

An absolutely sick amount of money for a drug that basically sells itself and will get used anyway if there is a way to pay for it...

tell me the pharma industry isn't corrupt as hell?

No one pays those kinds of salaries for such unskilled work...

Anyone get a hard start date? End of August? Communication has been terrible and I actually had a recruiter reach out to me. Weird. Also, manager role not filled so curious if will meet him or her before person accepts the position.

Me! Called and emailed 2 recruiters, and emailed one of the managers i interviewed with. No response. I honestly don’t care about the outcome, but would love the courtesy of either an update or response. Ghosting is not cool.

Anyone get a hard start date? End of August? Communication has been terrible and I actually had a recruiter reach out to me. Weird. Also, manager role not filled so curious if will meet him or her before person accepts the position.

End of August?? I was told position would start either 8/12 or 8/19...

I shouldn't be surprised, but Merck should be ashamed at how it's treated candidates for Oncology spots. Cattle call, little to no communication from recruiters, a one and done interview for a position that isn't just a primary care role. Be wary if all they need is a warm body.

i agree. I can’t even get a canned response from any of the managers or recruiters I met with, and now the entire Merck careers website is down. I just don’t get it. Let me know or let me go.

i agree. I can’t even get a canned response from any of the managers or recruiters I met with, and now the entire Merck careers website is down. I just don’t get it. Let me know or let me go.

Just seeing these updates ... so all offers have been made from all hiring events and we are just waiting on the canned email response?

When I met the arrogant, unprofessional senior leadership in ATL, I knew this was not the place to be. I withdrew from the process, sorry for those that thought this was the place to be.

Was notified by one of the managers I interviewed with that I was cut. I expected it..... It was the wackiest and most unprofessional interview process I have ever been thru. Best wishes to everyone who got offers.

Was notified by one of the managers I interviewed with that I was cut. I expected it..... It was the wackiest and most unprofessional interview process I have ever been thru. Best wishes to everyone who got offers.

I agree .. very wacky process ! At least someone reached out and let you know something...