What were your impressions of the Cattle Call in Atlanta (Oncology)

so rude! Wasted a personal day and went through the exhausting panel interviews and nothing... no canned rejection letter , no phone call no email ... zilch ! How arrogant they are! Wish I had my day back

so rude! Wasted a personal day and went through the exhausting panel interviews and nothing... no canned rejection letter , no phone call no email ... zilch ! How arrogant they are! Wish I had my day back
I lost a entire day listening to under educated brain impaired wantabees in Atlanta one of which must be you. If you were not offered a position case closed

I lost a entire day listening to under educated brain impaired wantabees in Atlanta one of which must be you. If you were not offered a position case closed[

Well at least you were getting paid for your “ wasted time “ ! Not sure about all the interviewers , but the ones I spoke with were not very sharp ... seemed lucky have landed where they were and knew very little or were just pretending to be stupid ! The could not answer any of my questions