• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

What was Dallas all about?

<

It was about hearing when new opportunities will be posted....and that no one in Dallas was qualified for those roles. We did awesome, but no space for us. We kicked ass, but under performers across the organization will remain.

Good times - it's over.

In Dallas we were told basically that we don't qualify for any of the jobs in the other franchises. Cardio care reps have no jobs skills. We were told about how to sign up for unemployment and food stamps.

For reals you were counseled on unemployment and food stamps and told no jobs for you? or is someone just goofing around saying that? What a waste of time if that was the case:( Sorry to my CC friends. Good luck to all.

In Dallas we were told basically that we don't qualify for any of the jobs in the other franchises. Cardio care reps have no jobs skills. We were told about how to sign up for unemployment and food stamps.
Leave it to AbbVie to make a meeting to train on something that AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. I can't believe salary was paid to make such presentations. Pathetic. More money thrown away by a bunch of fools running this show. Did I say "Pathetic"? Is it really true?

In the regional breakout, no government assistance counseling was provide to Abbvie employees. Cannot speak for Quintiles.

It's a state by state benefit. Google your benefit and apply if applicable. You have paid into the fund, not its time to make some withdrawals.

In the regional breakout, no government assistance counseling was provide to Abbvie employees. Cannot speak for Quintiles.

It's a state by state benefit. Google your benefit and apply if applicable. You have paid into the fund, not its time to make some withdrawals.

Thanks Abbvie H R for monitoring and posting on this website. We are so glad for you monitoring and screening everything that's posted. We know that Abbvie would never lie or misslead us from the truth now would we?

Leave it to AbbVie to make a meeting to train on something that AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. I can't believe salary was paid to make such presentations. Pathetic. More money thrown away by a bunch of fools running this show. Did I say "Pathetic"? Is it really true?

now more elderly will go without their meds