• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

The Tom M thread was finally pulled

His title is RBM but he can't do anything outside of Queens and only if emil switches rxs.
He is not even allowed in some regions. Managers hate him as well as reps. He cries to MS whenever he doesn't like anything.

We get it, it's obvious he gets under your skin but omg get a life and move on already please!

Exactly, was the Queens rep for gilead. They didn't think he could be anything other than queens rep & he wanted to be manager.
MS brought him here gave him big sign on bonus, made a big deal about taking him from Gilead and made him manager.
Fast fwd- he is our queens rep. Can't do anything else.
Watching him present is great, so bad you can't take your eyes off it. Pretty much hated by everyone except for his midget side kick & SP friend emil. He is perfect fit for our organization.

Elvis had left the building !!!!

I feel bad for him. Now the company he left will get the last laugh. I ran into to a Gilead rep last week. I told him we had Tom and he said Tom who? If it's the guy I'm thinking of you can have him.

This is a stupid thread. The whole team loves Tom, and he helps people all the time, even when he doesn't have to. The managers love him and so does Louie. Get over it Gilead. He left and kicked your ass in NY.