What value does management provide

Jansen has a micromanaging culture and values ass kissing over true success and impact while always managing perception which fosters paranoia. Consequently, Reps in this company are notorious for throwing their counterparts under the bus without merit or provocation. The goal is to elevate themselves in this toxic culture - hoping to secure their high paying worthless job. Go to a district or regional meeting and you want to puke in your mouth sitting next to a bunch of liars who
are self serving and full of crap. Having to participate in success stories fundamentally stupid and so juvenile. I do not understand how upper management places value on this senseless bs activity.

Jen R at JBI gives seminars on this!
Book her, Marti!

The reps are asked to do two zooms per day. That’s fine. Customer engagement Is what moves business. What level of customer engagement do the RBDs and DMs do? (Other than sitting in on a rep generated zoom)? We have too much management for this current situation. If all hands aren’t attempting to do 2, 3, 4 zooms a day, where is the value that they bring. This is a serious question. How many customer interactions (Other than with reps)are required from middle and lower-level management? If the answer is none then where is their value? What are these employees bringing to the company.

Are managers attending zooms company wide? We have also been asked to set appointments for the RBD with key customers. Is this the new normal?
CVM-CC and CV managers are attending zooms in my area.
So, if RBD stands for Region Business Director and they are worth a crap, shouldn’t said RBD be able to set appointments for herself? Shouldn’t the RBD relationships with KOLs be much stronger than the rep relationships at this point? I’m telling ya, these managers have no clue and are of absolutely so use or value.

So, if RBD stands for Region Business Director and they are worth a crap, shouldn’t said RBD be able to set appointments for herself? Shouldn’t the RBD relationships with KOLs be much stronger than the rep relationships at this point? I’m telling ya, these managers have no clue and are of absolutely so use or value.
You are the one with no clue. You keep playing the game knowing full well that you are the pawn.

You are the one with no clue. You keep playing the game knowing full well that you are the pawn.
Ha. Someone hit a nerve with a manager. Without sales reps, who would the manager use as their pawn? Without sales reps, there is no need for managers. I would say the Managers are the least valued at this point and are the pawns in this game.

The natives (Middle and low level managers) are getting restless and desperate. Graded role plays, Omni channel guessing games, encouragement of inaccurate and non-compliant messaging-pk/Pd translates to outcomes-say what? The non-compliant direction is a regular thing over here. No one seems to care, including HCC. It’s like the Wild West. Anything goes!
It’s not hard to play these games. Just tedious and sad that such a great company has such incompetent mid and low managers.

The natives (Middle and low level managers) are getting restless and desperate. Graded role plays, Omni channel guessing games, encouragement of inaccurate and non-compliant messaging-pk/Pd translates to outcomes-say what? The non-compliant direction is a regular thing over here. No one seems to care, including HCC. It’s like the Wild West. Anything goes!
It’s not hard to play these games. Just tedious and sad that such a great company has such incompetent mid and low managers.

Yeah, I think so of these Mid and low levels are about to find out their value on the marketplace and they may not like it.

They're sweating! You was hoping to get your sick manager's job but now it's going up in smoke.

I'm sitting pretty, munching on my popcorn while your ship sinks. Oh, I'm sipping a margarita too.

Have fun looking for another job! You never getting into a hospital account again.

Managers have the easiest job in the company. Run reports, compare their metrics to the other DMs in the region, get pissy, threaten PDM scores, pit each district member against the other. All this and our metrics are all pretty good. Never enough though.

Wow great suggestion. In fact we can probably eliminate half of our reps since the RBD can come in to do a rep’s job and most likely better at it too. RBDs can also take customers out while reps can’t. We’re on to something now. Can’t wait to pitch this on our next leadership review.
Pack your bags.

Are managers attending zooms company wide? We have also been asked to set appointments for the RBD with key customers. Is this the new normal?

uh Yea, I’m sure key customers want to get on a Zoom with a sales rep in the middle of the day for a sales call. LOL! Nobody wants to see sales reps anymore! Just drop a few samples at the front and let them take your iPad in the back to be signed. Then call it a day!

The reps are asked to do two zooms per day. That’s fine. Customer engagement Is what moves business. What level of customer engagement do the RBDs and DMs do? (Other than sitting in on a rep generated zoom)? We have too much management for this current situation. If all hands aren’t attempting to do 2, 3, 4 zooms a day, where is the value that they bring. This is a serious question. How many customer interactions (Other than with reps)are required from middle and lower-level management? If the answer is none then where is their value? What are these employees bringing to the company.