• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

What is the pay like here?

anonymous

First off, I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I have 6 years oncology(both hem and solid) and saw some openings at Gilead in a few divisions. Would anyone be willing to share their base and target comp? positions I saw include HBV and HIV

My pipeline isn’t great at my current company and Gilead’s outlook looks great.

Thank you

First off, I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I have 6 years oncology(both hem and solid) and saw some openings at Gilead in a few divisions. Would anyone be willing to share their base and target comp? positions I saw include HBV and HIV

My pipeline isn’t great at my current company and Gilead’s outlook looks great.

Thank you
None of your beeswax

Cheap, cheap, cheap. Yeah, kiss the hand for a decade and you might get the merit increases to get you up to industry standards. Managers will lowball their offers to look good to senior mgmt by saving against the pay bands.

What’s the general consensus or rumors about the Remdesivir division and reps? Stable? Stable ish for now? What happens when that’s at the end of the road? Would Gilead absorb those reps into other infectious disease or anti viral roles?

What’s the general consensus or rumors about the Remdesivir division and reps? Stable? Stable ish for now? What happens when that’s at the end of the road? Would Gilead absorb those reps into other infectious disease or anti viral roles?
Pay is OK , in line with industry
Bonus SUCKS with Remdesavir. Target 34k but only 6 reps make target and top reps only making 2k over target.
Just horrible IC plan.
Arbitrary treatment rate is a not so laughing joke that has made this entire division demotivating.
My RD is as frustrated as the reps & gets it.
Our VP & ED do not have a clue how demotivated this false treatment rate is.
Of they dont. They developed this poor IC plan.