• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Oncology Pay New Positions

We will see you at the interviews you cocky douche and we will be the ones that know everyone in home office. Meanwhile you will spend weeks preparing for a job you don't stand a chance of getting against a internal rep! You suck!

Confirmed

South Mgr MH is a chump from Seatte Genetics.
Very concerning.

former Rituxan rep at biogen? O hell no.
Fuck that job.

Anybody in SE interviewing trust me. RUN RUN RUN. Will play like nice guy but you will get blasted in field reports.

Don't believe me. How many Seattle Genetics ppl are leaving to go work for him??
lol
ZERO NONE NADA

Just my 2 cents, I interviewed this week in Chicago and if you are looking for sharp biotech management and reps, this is not the place. Half of these people have no idea about oncology and are a bunch of primary care tools with puffed up chests. You will be in a sales team with several folks brought over from Gilead and possibly a mgr that has never sold in Oncology. I buried these guys and they have no clue. I was actually embarrassed for them. This launch will be embarrassing and reminded me of big pharma all over again. The CLL drug needs to be taken with an IV, so patients will have to take an oral 2x a day and and IV vs. the competition oral once a day with better data. If you need a job, take it, if you are anywhere happy where you are at and are looking for the next great biotech, hold on for a little bit. Good luck out there, this place is doomed.