• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Chris Whitehead still here?

GILEAD????? I have never had some many ride alongs in my long career in pharma. It's a good company but the ride alongs are beyond excessive at Gilead. Now I have to do one with an outside marketing research company.
It could be worse , you could be working for the West Covid RD 6 days a month (2 field visits with 3 days each)
So be grateful as all of us would trade positions with you.

Chris did more than his fair share of messed up sh*t! Let’s show up to work drunk from the night before! Let’s do dr#gs with people on the team or hit on my female reps! Let’s talk about dildos and having sex with a woman at the bar last night, when you’re married! Let’s have Friday afternoon last minute team call because I’ve been drinking and I am angry. Bad managers don’t lose good reps, they repel them. When you act like a jerk, look like a jerk and treat people like a jerk, you’re a _______! Gilead knew of everything going on for years and did nothing because he had an “illness”. I guess being banned from office to office in his reps territories wasn’t bad enough. He was lucky to be saved by management. I am glad California Cardiologists no longer have to deal with this guy. What a joke.
MediCal & Good Ole Boys Network saved him.
Now he is living across the country managing West Coast so he is as far away from his reps as possible.
My HQ connections tell me he is the 1st one cut on any realignment and now have a legit HR reason that he is living out of territory.

Everyone knows who you are, a loser that didn’t work and He actually called you out! You were a complete fraud and no hate where you are and all you had to do was go do your job.

Worked a conference with Chris. He was so hung over he stayed in his room all day and got an IV to rehydrate. Good ol’ boy network still going strong here at Gilead. It’s like a parallel universe to the diversity boxes that are getting checked.
See NaYoung thread

CW is good people, really a fun guy who understands the business and knows how to play. Some people say the mold was broke when he was born, and I done doubt it. He’s a rare combination of pure talent and a wicked fun streak that tended to override everything. Good Dude!

CW is good people, really a fun guy who understands the business and knows how to play. Some people say the mold was broke when he was born, and I done doubt it. He’s a rare combination of pure talent and a wicked fun streak that tended to override everything. Good dude.

He never misses a chance to sniff the devils dandruff.