• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

What happened to allergy positions?

I applied a few weeks ago and was told all applicants needed to reapply because Novartis “changed systems”. Still have not received a new link to reapply or have seen positions posted. Anyone have any information or clarity on this?

I applied a few weeks ago and was told all applicants needed to reapply because Novartis “changed systems”. Still have not received a new link to reapply or have seen positions posted. Anyone have any information or clarity on this?
Things have been temporarily delayed, Look for recruiting to ramp back up in late fall 2024.

Things have been temporarily delayed, Look for recruiting to ramp back up in late fall 2024.

Keep fingers crossed, that temporarily means temporarily. Would expect FDA requests not limited to CMC issues, but also regarding long term safety. Gossamer had to stop a comparable highly selective BTKi of the latest generation due to 2 fatal bleeding events last year

Keep fingers crossed, that temporarily means temporarily. Would expect FDA requests not limited to CMC issues, but also regarding long term safety. Gossamer had to stop a comparable highly selective BTKi of the latest generation due to 2 fatal bleeding events last year
Phone interviews are happening now.

Im on my 3rd interview which i was told takes place next week. Offers given early November
I’m also in the the interview process. Any thoughts on how well this product and division are expected to do? I have a couple other options I’m looking into and just want to make the right call. Sounds like virtual training in December for new hires.