• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Vertex

Usually going from high market shares to low ones, means unhappy reps. Who is SM and where is his territory? I'm in another disease state so I don't know the reps. I do know that if Helen is HL I heard her goals were outrageous. I don't know MD but gather from above that he is in NYC. There must be a reason that Executive Reps. have low market shares.
They had to be unhappy. This company doesn't give many promotions.

You don't go from a high market share to a low one unless there is a reason. Actually all three have dropped significantly in the rankings. They must have been unhappy. I'm pretty new so I don't know all of them that well, but from what I heard they weren't, along with many of the reps, treated with respect.

I am SM and am a her not a him. I was just told about this ridiculous sight yesterday. None of what is said about me is true. If you want to know about my market share, why I left, or anything else, call me. I am leaving for personal reasons. No more. No less. Gilead was a wonderful place to work but it is my time to leave. Please don't speculate about me. If you have a question, just ask, ME!!!!

Wow, this is what Gilead gets for the intense loyalty they have shown you people???!?!?!

JUST KIDDING

GILEAD DESERVES TO BE ASSRAPED BY ALL OF US. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE.

How did one person (KY) ruin such a good company? Why did JCM let this happen? He should be ashamed.

Kevin Young is a piece of SHIT!!! He ruined Amgen and he has destroyed Gilead. But what the hell does anyone at Foster City care, they made their million 10 times over and they do NOT give a shit about YOU. It's been like this for years. This place is DONE, stick a fork in it.

Maybe the HIV reps should sell more but would require a 100% increase in field activity from 1 day in the field per week too 2 days per week.

Kevin Young is a piece of SHIT!!! He ruined Amgen and he has destroyed Gilead. But what the hell does anyone at Foster City care, they made their million 10 times over and they do NOT give a shit about YOU. It's been like this for years. This place is DONE, stick a fork in it.

Maybe the HIV reps should sell more but would require a 100% increase in field activity from 1 day in the field per week too 2 days per week.

As soon as the other divisions bring in more than $3billion a year, they will have the right to bitch about HIV reps. Until then, shut it.

I am SM and am a her not a him. I was just told about this ridiculous sight yesterday. None of what is said about me is true. If you want to know about my market share, why I left, or anything else, call me. I am leaving for personal reasons. No more. No less. Gilead was a wonderful place to work but it is my time to leave. Please don't speculate about me. If you have a question, just ask, ME!!!!

Ok, I have a question. Have you ever licked a guy's asshole?