• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Vertex

Vetex is a short term high. Cozz/Bo will buy you drinks, but you will never go anywhere. It will be a pising match with Merk and then they will fizzle out and get bought. Your 3K options will be worth about 20K and you will be starting over looking for a new job within 3 years. What type of drug market do you think we'll have in three years...go ahead...take your chances.

Vetex is a short term high. Cozz/Bo will buy you drinks, but you will never go anywhere. It will be a pising match with Merk and then they will fizzle out and get bought. Your 3K options will be worth about 20K and you will be starting over looking for a new job within 3 years. What type of drug market do you think we'll have in three years...go ahead...take your chances.

Put my money on both of them compared to a Brit who is condescending and as phony as the day is long!!! Please, this place is full of catch phrases and everyone still unable to make a decision as long as he is here!!! Including our Sr. Vp JM who literally lied to all of us about earnings!!!! Remember, control what you can control!!

I didn't know him very well and only had a chance to work for him as a TS on the IHD side for a while but I enjoyed it and thought he was a hard worker and someone who actually cared about what was going on. I had a family emergency and other than my manager he was the second person to call and make sure not only myself but my family was ok. He continued to call for a few weeks and gave us sometime without any pressure. He did not have to do that at all and that is what I remember.

I didn't know him very well and only had a chance to work for him as a TS on the IHD side for a while but I enjoyed it and thought he was a hard worker and someone who actually cared about what was going on. I had a family emergency and other than my manager he was the second person to call and make sure not only myself but my family was ok. He continued to call for a few weeks and gave us sometime without any pressure. He did not have to do that at all and that is what I remember.

Oh and by the way, SB never called me once and asked if everything was ok.