Vendor representative credentialing

I have a couple of accounts that still require a yearly TB test. Not a screen, but a test. CDC says that it is not recommended for any HCP, and all the nurses, techs, and docs haven’t taken a test in a decade, but I have to to be in tHe hospital. Tried talking to Credentialing Co., and they said it’s the hospital’s choice. My point is, it shouldn’t even BE a choice. One more thing to get injected in my body so that I can do my job.

I have accounts that require the 3-shot Hep B vaccination, so I had to jump through all the hoops to get it. I then submit it to Symplr, and they say that it is going to expire this month despite getting the 3rd shot last month. I contact them and they just say, “Lolz, sorry!!!”

Does anyone know if Vendormate reports the detailed background info back to your company/boss?

I have a dui that I would prefer to not publicize.

I know this post is quite old and vendor credentialing has changed a lot over the years but curious if anyone has had any recent experience with this.. As a surgical med device rep that goes into cases, can you still pass all of the annual criminal background checks that GHX, Symplr, Hospital systems, etc. do each year with a misdemeanor DUI on your record? Not exactly sure what these companies/hospitals screen for specifically.

I know this post is quite old and vendor credentialing has changed a lot over the years but curious if anyone has had any recent experience with this.. As a surgical med device rep that goes into cases, can you still pass all of the annual criminal background checks that GHX, Symplr, Hospital systems, etc. do each year with a misdemeanor DUI on your record? Not exactly sure what these companies/hospitals screen for specifically.