UPS NOTIFICATIONS

I ordered checks from Direct Checks aka DC. They send them via UPS ground and yes, you have to sign for them. That is there was of being sure the person who ordered them actually picks them up and not someone else. I just picked mine up. I got a notice via UPS. I have UPS MyChoice so I was able to check exactly what the package was and where it came from.

To anyone who got blank checks with a routing number and account number that is not from your bank etc and if you did not order them, tear them up and throw them away. I use DC because they are a lot cheaper than the checks I order from my banking institution and I can get duplicate checks which I prefer. Hope this helps.

I ordered checks from Direct Checks aka DC. They send them via UPS ground and yes, you have to sign for them. That is there was of being sure the person who ordered them actually picks them up and not someone else. I just picked mine up. I got a notice via UPS. I have UPS MyChoice so I was able to check exactly what the package was and where it came from.

To anyone who got blank checks with a routing number and account number that is not from your bank etc and if you did not order them, tear them up and throw them away. I use DC because they are a lot cheaper than the checks I order from my banking institution and I can get duplicate checks which I prefer. Hope this helps.
You still use checks??