• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

UPS NOTIFICATIONS

I received a notice from UPS that a package was coming from DC Personal in Lenexa Ks. and all it was are some checks I ordered online from a check printing company. It was all legit.

I received a package from DC Personal out of Lenexa KS and it was 4 blank checks from first bank that I don't even have an account with nor did I order checks from them. I'm not sure what to do about them. Someone please give me some much needed advice.

Novartis has historically sent the severance paperwork via FedEx.

They won't make the mistake of previous HungerGame IX, where they accidently hit send to FedEx, to create the shipping labels for those getting the severance paperwork. This error was done the day before the calls. That person probably got an arse chewing if not let go. The only upside was everyone knew before the call; no more waiting.

Novartis has historically sent the severance paperwork via FedEx.

They won't make the mistake of previous HungerGame IX, where they accidently hit send to FedEx, to create the shipping labels for those getting the severance paperwork. This error was done the day before the calls. That person probably got an arse chewing if not let go. The only upside was everyone knew before the call; no more waiting.

I could have gotten hired by Novartis before the launch of Leqvio. Glad I decided on choosing anther company. After Novartis paid 1.5 Billion for the rights to Leqvio I new for certain that they paid way too much and that it was a matter of time before sales struggled…. Good luck to those who don’t make the cut!

I could have gotten hired by Novartis before the launch of Leqvio. Glad I decided on choosing anther company. After Novartis paid 1.5 Billion for the rights to Leqvio I new for certain that they paid way too much and that it was a matter of time before sales struggled…. Good luck to those who don’t make the cut!

Is the other company Hooked On Phonics? Lucky to have you.