• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

unethical business practices

I am not mormon or live in my mom's basement or am I on Geodon, and I sure don't defend a shithole company, I just don't like ratfinks and dickheads like you so eat me. You are no better than what you criticize you hypocritical piece of self-righteous trash.

Wow, this moron is back again?

Hey moron, climb out of your mom's basement and go do something other than defend this scumbag of a company. And remember, don't forget your Geodon you putz!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

You cashing your pay check from this so called scumbag company? What does that make you? Sounds like you are a pussy taking a "moral high ground" but in reality you are too afraid to quit. Got the golden handcuffs on? What a jaggazz.

To the OP, disregard the a-holes. I do not want to post the number in an open forumn, but go to the Pfizerworld Homepage and in the search box in uppper right corner, search "Compliance Helpline". Links will take you to a page with info on how to report concerns such as yours.