Tom Lyon

These threads are around for a reason. TL did a lot of people dirty. The good news his boss doesn't like him and he's getting a taste of his own medicine. You reap what you sow.

TL in a nutshell:

"Narcissistic bosses are bullies in the workplace. They target you if you do not kiss up to them and always agree with them. They hate people that work creatively and come up with new ideas, because they cannot."

It's very demotivating TL is still here. He can't go anywhere else because his treacherous reputation is public knowledge and nobody else wants to deal with him. This is the job his daddy got him and now he's stuck.

It's very demotivating TL is still here. He can't go anywhere else because his treacherous reputation is public knowledge and nobody else wants to deal with him. This is the job his daddy got him and now he's stuck.

TL owns you and has done so for years. Will you please leave the company? You are a very sick puppy.

you people really sound pathetic lol.. i thought i wanted to work for this company then i came to this thread.. bunch of whiny little premadonnas crying on an anon forum.. waaa waaa my boss is a meany pants waaa waaa lol peasants