Why are so many people leaving Tom Lyon's region?

Tom is the last DCO left from the original vaccine DCO's and he will be gone shortly along with the vaccine division.

Seeing TL III go will bring such joy to the Vaccine division, a division which won't go away, like when Alina had to waddle out of West Point a few years ago. It will happen and it will be awesome!

LOL!!! Swider in commercial glad handing and sucking up with that crap eating smile of his. That wasn't a stretch for him to do that commercial. That ain't acting, that's pure suck up Sean.

I thought people were joking about this VKCL having a model page. OMG!!! Everytime I am feeling down I go to this link and laugh my @ss off. The mud on the face is classic. My life isn't so bad looking at this clown desperate for attention.

http://m.modelmayhem.com/360536

The Vaccine Division should be fine. Tom should have been pushed out when his only cheerleader, Alina E., was forced to waddle out the back door. The Three Stooges (Margie, Mike and Alina) completely ruined the division.

There have been recent articles published that indicate two dose of VARIVAX have significantly reduced the incidence of varicella in kids in the US. Does Vaccine management offer any words of gratitude or appreciation for this accomplishment? Nope. Part of the reason why are the reps that actually got doctors to use two doses of VARIVAX and got the state requirements into place have mostly been forced out the organization. It's really pathetic how poorly the original Vaccine salesforce was treated when the tablet invasion occurred. A lot of really good people were forced out. I know some of you here now don't care. For those who feel that way, have fun continuing to sell the biggest dud vaccine in the portfolio, ZOSTAVAX, you deserve it. For the rest of you good luck. Until you get a new vaccine, management will continue to beat you down.

Seeing TL III go will bring such joy to the Vaccine division, a division which won't go away, like when Alina had to waddle out of West Point a few years ago. It will happen and it will be awesome!

Add Loser Phil Lowery's name to the list to make it a great day. When these 2 fools are gone, the vaccine division will have a chance to succeed.

Add Loser Phil Lowery's name to the list to make it a great day. When these 2 fools are gone, the vaccine division will have a chance to succeed.

It's a shame how many good, hard working reps and CTL's left or were forced out by Phil Lowery and Thomas L. Lyon III. The company would save millions of dollars by getting rid of these toxic twins who have pushed out a lot of talented individuals who could have helped Merck succeed. Just catch them both doing something unethical and report it. They are both known to push the envelope in order to succeed.

Could it be the reps in Tom's region finally realize no matter how many business plans they put together for him, no matter how hard they try for him and no matter how hard they suck up to him, Tom doesn't appear to promote most of his reps nor will he hire them internally for account management positions within the region so reps are finally moving on where they can finally be appreciated? The irony is most of his region is made up of reps that came over with him or came over from the constant invasion from tablets. There are almost no original MVD folks left yet Tom appears uncomfortable hiring his own people for these account management positions that have recently come available. He rather hire outside the company or bring over even more tablet folks, bypassing his loyal lapdogs. How sad.

It sure seems like quite a few hard working S2's have left, moved to other divisions or went to WestPoint in the last few months. Some of them were Tom's biggest cheerleaders. Can you believe it Tom? Some people don't want to waste their lives trying to impress you anymore, which is impossible, because they figured out it gets them nowhere. They also realize doing a worthless special project for you is not the equivalent of getting stock options anymore either. I guess life isn't so levelset in Tommyland anymore.

The original DCO's are long gone. Tom was a first generation replacement and never fit in with the old vaccine culture. Very few left.....sad.

Tom doesn't fit in anywhere. He is a narcissistic misfit hated and feared by most. He is a spoiled brat of a business professor from a small private college. That professor had connections in Merck and got his inept son in and was put on the fast track to management.

Tommy is a director and never had to do a rotation at West Point. Tom didn't get there based on talent. It was based on his business professor daddy and Tommy is connected to a Merck guy who is basically a lobbyist on behalf of Merck interests.