• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

This company is a dumpster fire!

These two have one thing in common: they both love to talk about themselves. They love to tell you how great they are. Not sure why they think they’re great.
They're great because losers spend their time thinking about and discussing them, but they don't spend their time thinking about and discussing the losers.

Thanks for checking in Hartman! Turn on some more Dave Matthew’s and sing to your minion. Your the biggest Ass clown of all!
He is an ass clown, that’s true, but Back Door Bob Gilot was a bigger ass clown. Sorry, just a fact. “meet them at the back door…in the parking lot”…now that’s a true ass clown.

Look, as a long time employee of AZ and have seen many "senior" leaders come and go, MH is a good guy. No one is perfect but he does have the back of the sales force. If I'm wrong, he definitely fooled me. Most over the years have not. SW.... manages thru intimidation because she is clueless. Most that mange that way, are.
There are a list of CBD's who do that regularly. The "narrative" they try to portray is a 180 from this but most everyone knows they would sell their soul along with their people's souls to get to the next level.
Anyone you know?

Look, as a long time employee of AZ and have seen many "senior" leaders come and go, MH is a good guy. No one is perfect but he does have the back of the sales force. If I'm wrong, he definitely fooled me. Most over the years have not. SW.... manages thru intimidation because she is clueless. Most that mange that way, are.
There are a list of CBD's who do that regularly. The "narrative" they try to portray is a 180 from this but most everyone knows they would sell their soul along with their people's souls to get to the next level.
Anyone you know?
Irma Martinez for certain. Should’ve been let go as a rep.

I have been here in Oncology since August. I think everything I have seen so far at AZ has been really good with the exception of the car decision. Maybe you should go work at another company and see how good you have it. I came from a medium size company. I do understand if your manager is a train wreck, that can make it difficult. Maybe I have a good manager or I am still in the honeymoon stage, not sure.

I can't believe AZ has someone like GK in NJ representing them. Micromanaging DM, despised by his reps. I've heard there are many offices that request reps not to bring him into the office after he's been there. I'm not in your district, but your reps are talking, GK!