• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The wealthy Christians of Houston

Finally someone is outing these hypocrite so called Christian charletans for what they are. The biggest supporters of Trump and his anti government and anti climate change stance. God has mysterious ways of saying fuck you, right
Funny, there is is this liberal woman in Texas that I used to work with and she LOVES Osteen. Smart Woman too funny what you will block out, to shape your warped reality.

I don't know about the devastation part but it sure is entertaining as hell. Lol Is this the part where I am supposed to care what you think.lol:) Like I said you think you're God right?

What a cop out! That's the way your ilk is.

No I don't, I just take His Holy Word seriously.

Glad you find it entertaining. It's even more devastating. :D

You're a fool!

Are there "Christian"charlatans like Osteen? Yeah but put together they couldn't elect a representative much less a president.

People who are anti government and anti climate change are just far smarter than gullible fools like you.
They hate the government and deny climate change until Hurricane Harvey comes to town.

What a cop out! That's the way your ilk is.

No I don't, I just take His Holy Word seriously.

Glad you find it entertaining. It's even more devastating. :D
You take his Holy Word seriously, yeah sure you do, I find it entertaining because what your writing is so stupid.:) P.S. I something even more devastating to tell you, your stupid, liar, and fool lol.:)

You take his Holy Word seriously, yeah sure you do, I find it entertaining because what your writing is so stupid.:) P.S. I something even more devastating to tell you, your stupid, liar, and fool lol.:)

As usual all you have is nonsensical babble. And to think that you are in any position to judge whether I take the Bible seriously when you flat out reject it's clear teachings is absurd.

The next clue you have will be your first.

As usual all you have is nonsensical babble. And to think that you are in any position to judge whether I take the Bible seriously when you flat out reject it's clear teachings is absurd.

The next clue you have will be your first.

Clear teachings from the Bible? How does one even read that shit? :) You can't even understand it talk about mumbo jumbo.