• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

The turnover here.........................the truth

Doesn’t anyone ask WHY?? Is there a plan? Are there patterns gathered from the exit interviews? Doesn’t Japan want to know why so much cost is incurred on recruitment, rehire, retraining?

Doesn’t anyone ask WHY?? Is there a plan? Are there patterns gathered from the exit interviews? Doesn’t Japan want to know why so much cost is incurred on recruitment, rehire, retraining?
No plan, never ending meetings that talk about plans, meetings about meetings and plans, more plans to develop plans, no decisions, no action, micromanagement, and unqualified leaders. Other than that, this place is great.

I’m going to approach the week ahead with a new view. Instead of dreading The redundant meetings, false urgency, and self important leadership - I’ll be an active, enthusiastic participant and stir the pot. Then, after the call, go back to Netflix and await the next fire drill.

No plan, never ending meetings that talk about plans, meetings about meetings and plans, more plans to develop plans, no decisions, no action, micromanagement, and unqualified leaders. Other than that, this place is great.
Today was exhausting. Meetings and calls discussing the same things with different audiences using different slides. Tonight we'll make more changes based on the loudest voice or the last person to comment and start all over again tomorrow. We still won't move anything forward or make any decisions. I guess this is job security for everyone

Yea this company is being run by people who pretend to know what they are doing. Avoid the pain of looking for a new job right before your LTI kicks in. They will do everything they can to not pay it.

Seriously underperforming with the one rare disease product we have and hoping to add another.
Lots of blame and finger pointing.
Nobody owns anything but everybody is involved with everything.
Scheduling is impossible because everyone needs to be in every meeting.
Meetings never start on time and we never get anything done.
A lot of action items that never get done, so we have more meetings to address those.
We all do a lot but get nothing done.
It's the Japanese way

Not to mention JCity is impossible to get to. And rumor has it 3-4 days a week next year..

Come join us!

The recruiter said there are a few opportunities and my background fit a few of them so I looked on the site. She said it’s due to expansion?
I use this site as one source. Not always the most credible, But it is still a source. Asked around and did some more digging and took my name out of the mix. Sounds like there's been lots of turnover and the risk far outweighs the rewards.

I use this site as one source. Not always the most credible, But it is still a source. Asked around and did some more digging and took my name out of the mix. Sounds like there's been lots of turnover and the risk far outweighs the rewards.
200w.gif