• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

The turnover here.........................the truth

anonymous

In 2.5 years and 220m annually in sales with a commercial team of less than 75, look at this BS

Region/Territory # of people times its turned over in less than 2.5 years, try and sell this BS (JS) the fish stinks from the head, and when you have turnover like this YOU SUCK BAD

SE RBM 1,2,3
Orlando 1,2,3,4
Jax 1
Atlanta 1,2,3,4 eliminated
Miami 1
Tampa 1
Raleigh NC 1, 2 open
Charlotte NC & SC 1
AL 1,2

SC RBM 1,2,3
ARK 1,2 open
LA 1,2 (presdent's club) open
Houston 1, 2 just started
San Antonio 1, (2x President Club Winner) 2, (lasted 4 months) 3 just started
Denver 1, 2, 3
St. Louis 1, (President Club Winner) 2
Dallas 1, 2
Nashville 1,2 open

Mid ATL RBM 1
Baltimore 1, (President Club Winner) 2, 3
Philly 1
NJ 1, 2, 3
Pitts 1, 2, 3
DC 1, 2, 3
Cin 1, 2 (Eliminated)
Columbus 1
Cleveland 1,2,3,4

NE RBM 1, 2, 3
Hartford 1, 2, 3
NY, NY 1, 2, (Eliminated)
NY 1, 2
Boston N 1 Eliminated
Boston S 1
Hackensack NJ 1, 2, 3
Syracuse 1, 2, 3
Philadelphia 1

Mid West RBM 1
Detroit 1, 2, 3
MI 1
Indy 1
Chicago 1, 2, 3
Mil 1
Minn 1, 2
Iowa 1

West RBM 1, 2
Seattle 1, 2, 3, 4
Portland 1, 2, 3
San Fran 1, (2X Presidents Club) 2
LA 1
Riverside 1, 2, 3
San Diego 1, 2, 3
Phoenix 1, 2, ( President’s Club ) 3, 4

And there isn't a person that has left voluntarily or involuntarily that would recommend going to work here, EVER! That is telling!!!!!! Remember folks the industry average is 11%, what does that tell you about a company that has turnover in the 70% range?

Bonus has never been paid on time, a leadership team that hasn't understood rare disease and patient advocay from day one, and a compliance team that operates in a gotcha fashion are just a few of the reasons for the extreme turnover.

What has caused the turnover....... bad Product, Bad comp plan, bad managers etc?

It’s all of the above.
Product doesn’t work
VP in way over his head
10% reps at goal
Clueless Japanese
Overzealous compliance with too much power
Cowardly managers
Nobody gets promoted here
Salaries way below industry standard

My only advice to for someone coming here is not to trust anybody and don’t work. Just collect a paycheck, drive car, gas up near your fake calls and relax. Also books lots of hotel stays and earn points.

I might have accidentally accepted a position and deferred start until next month waiting on another offer. Is it fair to say I should take the other opportunity in lieu of this one? Or is CP filled with only the unhappy staff?

I might have accidentally accepted a position and deferred start until next month waiting on another offer. Is it fair to say I should take the other opportunity in lieu of this one? Or is CP filled with only the unhappy staff?

That’s dumb. Small company they know who you are. I call bullshit on this statement.

It’s all of the above.
Product doesn’t work
VP in way over his head
10% reps at goal
Clueless Japanese
Overzealous compliance with too much power
Cowardly managers
Nobody gets promoted here
Salaries way below industry standard

My only advice to for someone coming here is not to trust anybody and don’t work. Just collect a paycheck, drive car, gas up near your fake calls and relax. Also books lots of hotel stays and earn points.
^ this

And there isn't a person that has left voluntarily or involuntarily that would recommend going to work here, EVER! That is telling!!!!!! Remember folks the industry average is 11%, what does that tell you about a company that has turnover in the 70% range?
Is it fair to say this has increased to at least 80% recently?