• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Thanks Little Ricky

<

Just do your work and keep your mealy mouth shut, if you are currently employed by
Abbvie ,which I doubt you are! If by some slight chance you are still here then if you don't like it JUST QUIT ! Get the Fk out and Good Riddence you Loser, Cry Baby, Slouch !

Just do your work and keep your mealy mouth shut, if you are currently employed by
Abbvie ,which I doubt you are! If by some slight chance you are still here then if you don't like it JUST QUIT ! Get the Fk out and Good Riddence you Loser, Cry Baby, Slouch !

No, No, don't listen to the big, meanass bully poster above. Never stop. We, the people who quit still love hearing about it. I'm sure the ones canned, do,too, not to mention the millions of minions who are still marching on at Crappvie and hating every living moment. All of us, yes all of us want you to continue. It brings us happiness. It brings us joy. I do hope the nasty poster above gets a swift boot in the ass, without even dreaming it could ever happen. Don't forget, keep us all posted. Love, love, love from me.

Must be manager. You're reading from the Abbvie script.

We need a leader that kicks ass and can shift through BS from R&D and Marketing, Dr. Leiden please come back and get this ship going straight again. Remember her got us Humira! Ricky got us $1.6B penalty to Shire, HCV, Metabolics, etc., etc., etc. Oh , he did get us Chantal!

We need a leader that kicks ass and can shift through BS from R&D and Marketing, Dr. Leiden please come back and get this ship going straight again. Remember her got us Humira! Ricky got us $1.6B penalty to Shire, HCV, Metabolics, etc., etc., etc. Oh , he did get us Chantal!

Including Chantel all B list material.

No, No, don't listen to the big, meanass bully poster above. Never stop. We, the people who quit still love hearing about it. I'm sure the ones canned, do,too, not to mention the millions of minions who are still marching on at Crappvie and hating every living moment. All of us, yes all of us want you to continue. It brings us happiness. It brings us joy. I do hope the nasty poster above gets a swift boot in the ass, without even dreaming it could ever happen. Don't forget, keep us all posted. Love, love, love from me.

So hanging on your ex company's board (and many others) brings you happiness and Joy ? How much MONEY does it put in your pocket ? Bottom line is you dwell in the past, because you were hurt by deceitful liars in management or possibly by your own doings.Whatever the case you sound like you have some intelligence so use it and better yourself It's all good!

Known a lot of SDs in my career at Abbott/Vie and LQD is the the very worst of them all. Would not trust that little greasy former alcoholic rat for a second. Stupid as a rock and conceited all the way. He is the worst motivator ever. Hope he gets canned ASAP

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ba76dacc-b2d9-11e4-b0d2-00144feab7de.html

More money we mules in Humira have to make up for. WTF is this guy doing? Oh yeah getting married.

Plus we have the failings of Metabolics and inappropriate launching of VPak riding on our shoulders as well.

Talk about a one trick pony company!

Cry Baby..look to the Neuroscience group that paid for Humaria and Solvay....the 1st Billion franchise....they have about 40 reps left..and compete with a Company made generic to thier own Product....