TEZSPIRE... Off to the Races

Easy to sell?? Maybe for failures only, but getting it approved is another story. Insurance companies are making patients jump thru hoops and ladders to get covered......and yeah we all heard, No biomarkers? That’s a laugh, you think BC/BS is going to pay thousands of dollars a month when doctors can’t provide the actual source of their asthma? Yeah right! Good luck w that. Looking like it will be niched for severe patients that fail on IL-5’s, and that’s only if they can get a PA. ✌

Seems like we are fighting for the same patients with Tezspire and Fasenra and that is causing a big divide in the company.

I also agree with the last poster that with no biomarkers, how can we ask payers to pay for something that has no targeted approach.

Seems like we are fighting for the same patients with Tezspire and Fasenra and that is causing a big divide in the company.

I also agree with the last poster that with no biomarkers, how can we ask payers to pay for something that has no targeted approach.

Ummm, because it works regardless of biomarkers. The targeted approach is severe asthma. Sorry it doesn't just work in one phenotype that you have to jump through hoops to prove a patient has. Why waste time doing blood work that is completely unnecessary now??

Very excited about this. I know that FASENRA is the flagship, but this is so easy to sell. Simplicity always sells these days. Thoughts?

Docs been telling me....why do you suck with the OCS data? Also you can't go after every severe asthma patient cause you don't have strong enough data, phenotypes MATTER! Fasenra account managers giving out even stronger rebate programs which will make Teze's job even harder for buy and bill once they get their permanent J-code! Good luck...LOL!

Ummm, because it works regardless of biomarkers. The targeted approach is severe asthma. Sorry it doesn't just work in one phenotype that you have to jump through hoops to prove a patient has. Why waste time doing blood work that is completely unnecessary now??

“The targeted approach is sever asthma”, what a dumb comment. Every biologic included severe asthma pats in their studies and they all showed efficacy. MC will want to know what the targeted approach is before paying thousands, IgE, EOS, etc. You might have a catchy little phrase, “no biomarkers”, but any doctor worth their salt will do a complete patient work up and evaluation. Stick with lazy pulmonologists, who really don’t know how to treat asthma anyways. That should garner you a 3% market share, and that’s with free drug!