• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Takeda is beefing up their Diabetes Sales Force to compete against Novo

Novo is a bunch of fucking nerds.

When I left Takeda and came to Novo, I got a

25% pay increase

A company with stability, see the 47 consecutive quarters of double digit growth comment

Much nicer selection of company cars

Company iPhone

A Xmas gift that is always valued around $300

All expense paid trip to Denmark last summer

A company with blockbuster drugs that actually has a future and a pipeline

Not bad, for a "nerd", I'm sorry you're still at Takeda. Good luck getting 15 Nesina scripts for the whole year!

25% pay increase

A company with stability, see the 47 consecutive quarters of double digit growth comment

Company iPhone

Not bad, for a "nerd", I'm sorry you're still at Takeda. Good luck getting 15 Nesina scripts for the whole year!

You forgot your new daily meetings that you have with your POD mates. Or how Tres has been pushed back and Novo is hiring a bunch of newbies to take your position very very soon. You left because "waaaaaaaaaah I want a job where it sells itself and I dont actually have to work. I just want to coast". You are pathetic and good luck being satisfied with being mediocre when your job is in sales.

BTW you pay for your better car choices and TIP at Takeda was 8% of your salary. So actually its more of a 15k raise, to work in a 4 man POD and you cant even go into an endo's office. I wonder why???? lol

Effective yesterday, Takeda has dropped their promotion of the ARB Edarbi. Now those reps will be getting trained on Oseni to capitalize on Takeda's strategy to blunt Victozas sales growth. Good luck, it's going to get tough the next year and add that to the Express Scripts loss...wow
Go to Takeda careers and you'll see they have around 150-200 sales openings now to compete against Novo. Will the pay at a Takeda be as good as the pay at Novo?

25% pay increase

Company iPhone

Where have you been, consecutive quarters guy? We've missed you. Your trash-talking on Takeda's site reached our ears, and we were embarrassed by you. Please stop posting to competitor's crap and act like a professional.

Because this is the only one with Actos, Einstein. You must have forgotten Actos was $5 billion drug before it went generic.

Ironic that my fellow Novo clones are bashing Takeda. Actos in it's day did more volume than NNI North America (all products..).

Will another Dpp-4 "threaten" our franchise absolutely not. Keep up the passion though, the more you talk about us the less you focus on that new thing you sell.

I bet my Danish masters can't wait to make up negative things for us to say about your new drug. We've done it before