• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

How many people think we should hire Takeda's droppings?

Dumbest thing I have heard.....it's more than evident what's left in my area are Takeda's scraps. The good ones moved on years ago and are not willing to bet their downward spiraling careers on a severance, speaks volumes about their common sense. Plz do not hire these fools.

You are so right! Those that are really interested in working hard and increasing sales left Takeda years ago. Only ones that are left are the lazy ones who don't want to dust up their resume and just bilk the company for a paycheck. It was miserable there before I left and I hear it has just gotten worse. The lazy ones have stayed. All the good ones found other jobs.

You are so right! Those that are really interested in working hard and increasing sales left Takeda years ago. Only ones that are left are the lazy ones who don't want to dust up their resume and just bilk the company for a paycheck. It was miserable there before I left and I hear it has just gotten worse. The lazy ones have stayed. All the good ones found other jobs.

This is very true, now theyre even boasting about taking Fridays off

Most Takeda reps have no clue what injectables are. They have not had any competition in 3 years. If hired they will have 3 companies trying to bash them and they will run home and cry when they are asked any tough questions.

I love peeking back at my old digs....look, let me lay it out for you: you can argue over how great you are selling a pill, injectible, patch, suppository, whatever - you're BOTH Big PHARMA companies with a PRIMARY care influence. Whether at Takeda, Novo, BI, Merck, Sanofi - you are going to continue to be paid similarly, w/pay bands based on experience/performance. Jumping companies is why some people stretch those bands. You are POD-based sellers. Both Takeda (alot of former TAP people in my experience) and Novo have bad eggs - you can't generalize a whole sales force. Until you get into biotech or device (where you will make more than your DBM/DSM, and only have to babysit yourself), you will always be paid SIMILAR and have similar bell-shaped skill-sets across your PC forces.

This post is great. It's hilarious to see people who get paid ANYTHING to dress up as a fancy UPS rep a few hours a week bicker about anything. Be happy you are getting paid to say 'hi doc, sign here' and move on!

This post is great. It's hilarious to see people who get paid ANYTHING to dress up as a fancy UPS rep a few hours a week bicker about anything. Be happy you are getting paid to say 'hi doc, sign here' and move on!

It's even funnier to see the wannabees troll our sites and wish they were us. It's a bit pathetic that you have to pretend that we're a "fancy UPS rep", but feel so inclined to post on our boards. Sorry we cut you in the screening process. Get better and maybe you'll get a F2F interview sometime.