• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Takeda is beefing up their Diabetes Sales Force to compete against Novo

Anonymous

Effective yesterday, Takeda has dropped their promotion of the ARB Edarbi. Now those reps will be getting trained on Oseni to capitalize on Takeda's strategy to blunt Victozas sales growth. Good luck, it's going to get tough the next year and add that to the Express Scripts loss...wow

<

WHO CARES? Takeda is beefing up their Diabetes Sales Force

Effective yesterday, Takeda has dropped their promotion of the ARB Edarbi. Now those reps will be getting trained on Oseni to capitalize on Takeda's strategy to blunt Victozas sales growth. Good luck, it's going to get tough the next year and add that to the Express Scripts loss...wow

I wont be able to sleep, knowing that the world's most potent and respected sales force will be trying to blunt the sales growth of Vitamin V. I havent checked our stock yet, but once THIS news gets out, the Street will surely notice!

Re: WHO CARES? Takeda is beefing up their Diabetes Sales Force

I wont be able to sleep, knowing that the world's most potent and respected sales force will be trying to blunt the sales growth of Vitamin V. I havent checked our stock yet, but once THIS news gets out, the Street will surely notice!

Hasn't been hard. Vagina NRX scripts are down since we've started our blunting strategy. Between exploiting the Paula Deen scandal, and your Denmark party vacation, my Oseni NRX is on the rise at your expense. I truly believe these are reasons ESI kicked your ass off of their formulary. Now we are beefing up the sales force and SOV will kick your ass. We were hitting billion dollar milestones long before your shitty little insulin company knew what a billion dollars was.

Wow thanks for your insight! Perhaps "the street" is calling? One with the ability and insight you've got is clearly in demand in "the market". Go seek your fame and fortune...now, please, go!

Hasn't been hard. Vagina NRX scripts are down since we've started our blunting strategy. Between exploiting the Paula Deen scandal, and your Denmark party vacation, my Oseni NRX is on the rise at your expense. I truly believe these are reasons ESI kicked your ass off of their formulary. Now we are beefing up the sales force and SOV will kick your ass. We were hitting billion dollar milestones long before your shitty little insulin company knew what a billion dollars was.

I don't know if I feel sorry for you or just embarrassed for you. You work for Takeda, you sell Oseni and you are posting on the Novo boards referring to Victoza as what?? Vagina? Really? That was the best you could do? Not even close to a play on words bud. Let us go back to our 'shitty little insulin company' and you just keep hitting your numbers rock star. I'd have to convince myself of that if I worked there too! Good luck!

I don't know if I feel sorry for you or just embarrassed for you. You work for Takeda, you sell Oseni and you are posting on the Novo boards referring to Victoza as what?? Vagina? Really? That was the best you could do? Not even close to a play on words bud. Let us go back to our 'shitty little insulin company' and you just keep hitting your numbers rock star. I'd have to convince myself of that if I worked there too! Good luck!

Glad you didn't misunderstand me. You are competing with the big boys of pharma now. We'll revisit this conversation in a year or two and I'll just show you how much Victoza business we blunted. Takeda is listed as the 13th largest global pharmaceutical company. Your shitty little insulin company didn't even make the list.

http://www.genengnews.com/insight-a...-15-pharma-companies-of-2013/77899860/?page=2

I think that their smartphone mistook Victoza for Vagina, and automatically substi....ah, never mind. Bigger point of amusement is that you're responding to a competitor on this site. Just leave them be. We all know which is the better company, which is why they feel the need to come on this site and stir the pot. Meanwhile, we get to wonder if we'll get another Apple product or the rumored digital video camera.

Glad you didn't misunderstand me. You are competing with the big boys of pharma now. We'll revisit this conversation in a year or two and I'll just show you how much Victoza business we blunted. Takeda is listed as the 13th largest global pharmaceutical company. Your shitty little insulin company didn't even make the list.

http://www.genengnews.com/insight-a...-15-pharma-companies-of-2013/77899860/?page=2

Thank you for showing us the way! I'm sure there will be so many people jumping from this company to go to the hole you work at! Thank you so much!!! Oh, to be at the 13th largest global pharmaceutical company!!! Oh the joy you must feel everyday!

What's this? Takeda is coming after us now? I quit while the gettin's good.

Did you seriously write 'the big boys of pharma'??? 13th largest pharm company?? Your passion is awesome.... Hahahaha, sad, but awesome!!

The combo drug with "0" managed care coverage!

Come on guys, give the kid a break! He's so excited and so passionate that he has to come on to, what he thinks, is a competitors board and try to stir the pot. He doesn't even know the market yet! So he not be the most creative, or the smartest.... But his passion is contagious now even I am rooting for him! You go get em, Tiger! Keep us posted on how ya doin out there little buddy, K?

The combo drug with "0" managed care coverage!

Nice try, but we are offering all Nesina products for $4 a month to those with commercial insurance. Docs are telling me they haven't seen drops, like have seen with Oseni. Didn't you Victoza fools used to sell Victoza with Actos? Feels damn good to work for Takeda now, back in the diabetes market to stay. Look for us on top!

Jas..on. Spr...man says aka Benedict Arnold still is in cahoots with takeda. I hear he is interviewing back with them. He can't stand Bob and all managers talk behind his back!! Denmark proved it