• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Sun, please do the right thing. Protect your sales force.

Post must have come from "The Joker" or "The Riddler". Even if you dream that we are back on June 1. Offices will not let us in until September. Once they catch up on canceled patient visits and Botox touch-ups. Bills got to be paid. They can wait on Ilumya and LD coupons.

Well it is set for June 1 now. Many offices will allow reps in under guidelines of the practice. Many territories in the country had bad access before Covid. Now all territories will experience the same. Go with the flow.

Several of my offices have already said they are not seeing reps.

I think that may be the case across the board moving forward. There are obviously some accounts who actually enjoy reps, and access may resume sooner than later. Then there will be the accounts who just tolerate reps, who may never open the access back up. From what ive gathered it looks like august is a solid timeframe for most accounts to let reps back in with some closing the door for the rest of 2020. The new safety measures in each office will cause for a reduced patient load each day and having reps come in with the extra risk may not be worth it, especially in the larger clinics. I hope offices open because ive worked hard to grow the business and develop relationships over the past several years, but all that may go by the wayside due to COVID-19

I'm itching to get back in the field and go. but I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like. social distancing will most likely still be in effect and applied in our offices. having a conversation 6 feet apart from our doc while each wearing mask is going to be kind of comical. let me hold up my sales aide and point to a page you can't see because your 6ft away. a telescope may be needed. will they even sign the iPad?

I'm itching to get back in the field and go. but I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like. social distancing will most likely still be in effect and applied in our offices. having a conversation 6 feet apart from our doc while each wearing mask is going to be kind of comical. let me hold up my sales aide and point to a page you can't see because your 6ft away. a telescope may be needed. will they even sign the iPad?

6 feet away will be the best of possibilities. You are probably 3 months away from even getting withing 6 ft. with your key writers. Expect a lot of phantom signing or waving for the free lunch you are bringing to the staff. Docs are not going near any reps for a long while to come. Exceptions will be money immediate high $$ making reps...Botox #1. Get used to the drafty hallway with your mask and gloves on.

Well it is set for June 1 now. Many offices will allow reps in under guidelines of the practice. Many territories in the country had bad access before Covid. Now all territories will experience the same. Go with the flow.
How about you come up with new ideas on how to do your job. Different times call for different procedures. Things will never be the same. There are companies that have figured out that their office workers work better from home plus remote workers save the company money. Things are changing. Join modern times. Time to think and act differently. Stop wasting time and just figure out a new way of working.

How about you come up with new ideas on how to do your job. Different times call for different procedures. Things will never be the same. There are companies that have figured out that their office workers work better from home plus remote workers save the company money. Things are changing. Join modern times. Time to think and act differently. Stop wasting time and just figure out a new way of working.

I’m all in on that.
Wouldn’t ya think that’s what the home office has been working on the past 11 weeks ? show us what you’ve done please !