• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Sun, please do the right thing. Protect your sales force.

Realistically when do you think we go back in the field?

1.May 18
2. June 1
3. June 15

Or are we looking into July?

I’m getting worried the longer we’re at home. The virtual engagement have actually been great, but I’m not sure sustainable that is.

1.May 18
2. June 1
3. June 15

I’m getting worried the longer we’re at home. The virtual engagement have actually been great, but I’m not sure sustainable that is.

It's not about when SUN will direct us to go back into the field. Hopefully, tested and equipped with PPE necessities. The bigger question is when will derms allow us in their offices? Many have been closed. Many of the low hanging fruit PA/NPs have been furloughed. Not going to be as easy as it might have been in the past. Free Starbucks or Bojangles will not get it done. The Allergan rep with Botox will be able to get right in, since the Porsche payments need to be paid.

It's not about when SUN will direct us to go back into the field. Hopefully, tested and equipped with PPE necessities. The bigger question is when will derms allow us in their offices? Many have been closed. Many of the low hanging fruit PA/NPs have been furloughed. Not going to be as easy as it might have been in the past. Free Starbucks or Bojangles will not get it done. The Allergan rep with Botox will be able to get right in, since the Porsche payments need to be paid.

Are you kidding me? Tested and equipped with PPE? Seriously? If you're concerned, go buy your own PPE if it makes you more comfortable. The company is not responsible to equip you with these things. Most of us are not concerned and will be prepared to do the job we were hired for as soon as possible.

The company is losing money as are all other pharmas. Consumers are going to save their money after this is over. And that's AFTER they get caught up with paying all their bills. And these are the people who are insured. Many others won't be.

A company can increase profits in two ways. Increase sales or cut expenses. Guess what will happen to you if they cannot increase sales?

The company is losing money as are all other pharmas. Consumers are going to save their money after this is over. And that's AFTER they get caught up with paying all their bills. And these are the people who are insured. Many others won't be.

A company can increase profits in two ways. Increase sales or cut expenses. Guess what will happen to you if they cannot increase sales?

if they didn’t cut by now your safe until 2021

It’s called a price increase.

Are you kidding me? Tested and equipped with PPE? Seriously? If you're concerned, go buy your own PPE if it makes you more comfortable. The company is not responsible to equip you with these things. Most of us are not concerned and will be prepared to do the job we were hired for as soon as possible.

Sorry to inform you, but not everyone of the SUN sales team is from Mississippi. Yes, we will need basic PPE. Not Hazmat suits and ventilators, but company provided gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, wipes. We will most likely also have to be tested weekly or monthly. If not, most medical offices will not let us near the offices. You think that patients have to wait in their cars and wear masks, but SUN reps will be able to waltz in anytime and shake hands with the staff because they brought Domino's pizza? Forget it Jethro?

It’s called a price increase.

Finally someone here is bright enough to come up with the company and job-saving solution!

That’s it, we’ll just raise prices 30% to make up for a few months of lost sales. I know all the big payers are expecting this from us so it really won’t be a problem.

Now we’re talkin’ about makin’ BANK $

I feel so much better now.

1.May 18
2. June 1
3. June 15

what seems most likely is June 1. May 27 after Memorial Day could be in play too. I could see areas such as the northeast not going back until July but I don’t think that’s gonna apply universal across the salesforce. It will be interesting too on PPE. How are they going to provide enough for the whole salesforce, and enough for each day. Gloves will need to be replaced after each call or your just infected every new office. So 10 calls a day= 50 pair of gloves a week. Will they require testing or do antibody test? Will offices even have reps in? Lots of questions right now. I think everyone should just be thankful for the their paycheck because I’m not sure what the coming months hold

Finally someone here is bright enough to come up with the company and job-saving solution!

That’s it, we’ll just raise prices 30% to make up for a few months of lost sales. I know all the big payers are expecting this from us so it really won’t be a problem.

Now we’re talkin’ about makin’ BANK $

I feel so much better now.

Just up the prices, and send a Zoom invite to the Doc, because they’re waiting to hear more about Ilumya (or LD). Just put a clean shirt on and please DON’T stand up (or at least put some pants on).
Forget the need for PPE.

June 1 is the day! Brush off your suits and ties. It’s time to sell! The soldiers are ready to go back as the general has set a date! March forward illuyma, LD(don’t forget about the ROIDS) and Cequa. The heroes Gotham is waiting for!

June 1 is the day! Brush off your suits and ties. It’s time to sell! The soldiers are ready to go back as the general has set a date! March forward illuyma, LD(don’t forget about the ROIDS) and Cequa. The heroes Gotham is waiting for!

Post must have come from "The Joker" or "The Riddler". Even if you dream that we are back on June 1. Offices will not let us in until September. Once they catch up on canceled patient visits and Botox touch-ups. Bills got to be paid. They can wait on Ilumya and LD coupons.

...from an outsider who left the industry over 10yrs ago....sounds like you have compassionate leadership. they cant justify your jobs if you aren't 'out there'. so zip it up and get your check. when your time is up, they will compliance term you out the door for one reason or another. for now, you are on borrowed time and getting paid. eventually, call falsification etc...will be the exit door if not a general sales force furlough....#reality