Stock getting pummeled today. Heading into 12.00 range. Big drop from 77.00 in Feb 2020.

anonymous

Stock is really taking a beating again today. Can anyone say what great things Sheldon and Eric are doing to right the ship?? Are they just participating in investor calls with Cup in hand ?? How much longer.

<

Stock is really taking a beating again today. Can anyone say what great things Sheldon and Eric are doing to right the ship?? Are they just participating in investor calls with Cup in hand ?? How much longer.

here is the reality. we need 15 million in revenue this quarter to satisfy oberalnd covenants. If no 15 million, we owe 50 million to the big O. Run rate right now looks to be in the 11 million range and thats assuming another hub buy in. Investors realize Ricky and Shelly will need to release the shelf and at this low rate, they cant really bring in enough cash to cover oberalnd and avoid a going concern. In other word, we are in trouble.

It’s sad that we can’t get it going, really solid product, huge opportunity, major unmet need, improved management team, we just need a little more time, Covid has killed us. So much legacy talent thirsty for a win.

As a shareholder I'm sick of management trotting out this excuse of Covid everytime there's an earnings call or reading this board. I've invested in 3 other companies with drug launches in 2020 and have done extremely well. Enough of the excuses. I needed to dump this long ago but have made some money on shorting go offset loses.

It’s sad that we can’t get it going, really solid product, huge opportunity, major unmet need, improved management team, we just need a little more time, Covid has killed us. So much legacy talent thirsty for a win.

Maybe if we hired the correct team at the start instead of castoffs and manager favorites and not run such a shitshow interview process with Tim's conniving strategy we would be in a better spot. My team was horrible at the start. We paid dearly for this.

Nobody will forget those cattle call masks interviews in Dallas, Philadelphia and Los Angles. That whole process was a waste of time. Have comfort in knowing that despite stealing everyone's business plans and contact list and literally spoon feeding the hired rep who had already been chosen before the cattle calls. The hired rep and manager didn't have the business acumen or chops to implement. Were looking at the last year and and half failures as a result of this. Sheldon or any of the other turds in Ann Arbor can't fix this.The drug is mediocre at best. Generic statin like reductions.

Were officially in the $12.00 a share arena. Starting off the week in typical Esperion fashion. $10.00 a share isn't far off. We really have been pounded hard so far this year. Sales aren't coming. Sheldon and Eric failing bad.

Stock down over 5% . Finished at 12.87. A real beat down. How are we going to survive? Sales still flat and teams have no spark. The managers are totally pathetic. Could this have gone any worse???What is Ann Arbor doing???

Management has no plan. My manager (RSM) is doing nothing and the team is demotivated. New sales VP brings nothing to the table and is completely out of touch. Our sales are still weak and flat. Can't see how we'll survive. The only thing keeping our company going is investor cash and ssonernor later they'll pull the plug.

Sheldon I would like to see an email explaining why Esperion continues to flounder in the $12.00-13.00 a share range. Very hard to go out the door and have customers say " what the hell is going on with Esperion". And the smirks we get from doctors when we bring up efficacy. Give us some ammunition!!

Sheldon I would like to see an email explaining why Esperion continues to flounder in the $12.00-13.00 a share range. Very hard to go out the door and have customers say " what the hell is going on with Esperion". And the smirks we get from doctors when we bring up efficacy. Give us some ammunition!!

Stock price doesn't matter. Upper management making good salaries...so they want this to continue until the next gig.

I think we all know that it’s darkest before the dawn, and the worst is behind us. As we push forward with our novel compounds to help rewrite history in the lipid marketplace We can take great pride in our battles and our resilience. Innovation is often fraught with setbacks and we are no exception. Stay the course with pride and integrity!

You forgot to flush after your last comments. A typical Ann Arbor lackey who's sucking a salary out of Esperion. Never an explanation for the poor performance. No explaination or clinical discussion. Absolutely the most pathetic company and managment in the lipid market.

I think we all know that it’s darkest before the dawn, and the worst is behind us. As we push forward with our novel compounds to help rewrite history in the lipid marketplace We can take great pride in our battles and our resilience. Innovation is often fraught with setbacks and we are no exception. Stay the course with pride and integrity!

I love your enthusiasm. When will you release the ATM. Im thinking that the dilution has not yet started. 11 million in q3 sales is a win but misses oberland. so another 80 million loss 50 million to oberland leaves you with 60 million in cash which is less than 1 quarter. Tell me mr. sunshine how do you get out of this?

Mr Sunshine is delusional due to inhaling too many fumes from the money burning bonfire in Ann Arbor !