Stock getting pounded today. We're screwed!!!

Yes !

Where is the Karen. He wants his wife in on comments.

Karen, I love you. Yuk- Yuk
giphy.webp

What really does the future hold here. The Scientifically Hired and now Lipid Experts haven't done their jobs. How can they still just not make any headway. We're these the best of the best?? I think not!! The stock has floundered and will never see the $70.00 a share ever again. Recruiters won't push this company asthe word is out for last 3 years on what this cpany is like. Will watch to see Outcomes fall flat on its face!

This hasn't gone well. What was I thinking when I got talked into by recruiter to interview. A waste of time and everyone I know that got a job were shown the door within 9 months. They did have fun playing Call of Duty and doing Tic Tock with each other.

What really does the future hold here. The Scientifically Hired and now Lipid Experts haven't done their jobs. How can they still just not make any headway. We're these the best of the best?? I think not!! The stock has floundered and will never see the $70.00 a share ever again. Recruiters won't push this company asthe word is out for last 3 years on what this cpany is like. Will watch to see Outcomes fall flat on its face!
51TB370A6mL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Just look at the lackey Ann Arbor crowd. No clinical discussion! Only insults and Karen references. Very pathetic comebacks. No wonder this drug won't move with slow thinkers like the obsessed Karen douchbag with nothing to show after 3 years. Debauchery and douchbaggery behavior.

Esperion once again limped in over the finish line at $6.83. This madness just never stops. We pinball from 5.00 to 7.00 virtually all the time. Think about how much money has been wasted to date from launch. It could fund a country in Europe. Bonus has been pitiful. What are we even doing?

Just look at the lackey Ann Arbor crowd. No clinical discussion! Only insults and Karen references. Very pathetic comebacks. No wonder this drug won't move with slow thinkers like the obsessed Karen douchbag with nothing to show after 3 years. Debauchery and douchbaggery behavior.

Exactly.

Esperion has never put out a press release toting how well the Physicians are accepting BA. This is 3 years and counting. And why does this Company need so many Board Members ?
So the money burn continues.

Exactly.

Esperion has never put out a press release toting how well the Physicians are accepting BA. This is 3 years and counting. And why does this Company need so many Board Members ?
So the money burn continues.
karen-meme-the-collective-noun-for-a-group-of-karens-should-be-called-a-complaint.png

Stock is still flaccid this am. Will see how this quarterly report shakes out over the next few weeks. Just keep the money burn going . The Board of Directors are counting on it!!