Stock getting pummeled today!!

We’ve really only just begun this fight. So much positive press coming out of the ACC, this will undoubtedly resolved in a huge uptake of formulary acceptance over the next six months as sales continued to ramp overseas, operational cost go down. CLEARLY there is an unmute need out there that is being fulfilled

We’ve really only just begun this fight. So much positive press coming out of the ACC, this will undoubtedly resolved in a huge uptake of formulary acceptance over the next six months as sales continued to ramp overseas, operational cost go down. CLEARLY there is an unmute need out there that is being fulfilled

Last week it was all the Big Pharma Companies buying Esperion.

This week it is this nonsense from Twinkle Toes.

Wrong again Anthony!! This is a failure of epic proportions. ACC meeting was about as exciting as watching your car go through a carwash. Very weak standing in the market. We're doomed.

XBI and ESPR both down again, high tech biosciences has gotten creamed here lately, really makes for an interesting buy point to add to position. Love the opportunity that exists as we move forward and see the future unfold. This is as close to gold as you can get.

XBI and ESPR both down again, high tech biosciences has gotten creamed here lately, really makes for an interesting buy point to add to position. Love the opportunity that exists as we move forward and see the future unfold. This is as close to gold as you can get.

Your full of it. Your completely dishonest and a charlatan. You should e ashamed of yourself.

These high interest rates are killing high-tech bio science. Once we get this under control all bets are off. This one is heading way higher because the fundamentals couldn’t be stronger. The hunger for return will prevail.

These high interest rates are killing high-tech bio science. Once we get this under control all bets are off. This one is heading way higher because the fundamentals couldn’t be stronger. The hunger for return will prevail.

The facts are: Esperion is burning through $$ Millions every month, since releasing BA.
This continues to increase losses that need to be accounted for.
If BA hasn't made it by now...
Well, last one out lock the door.

Wow look at that. Under $2…again. I keep waiting for this wave to hit that some yayhoo keeps promising. But all I get are docs telling me they’re not writing it because it’s a PITA to get covered. I literally got laughed at this week during a lunch by 2 doctors. Mortifying. I’m new to pharma and all but this can’t be normal

Wow look at that. Under $2…again. I keep waiting for this wave to hit that some yayhoo keeps promising. But all I get are docs telling me they’re not writing it because it’s a PITA to get covered. I literally got laughed at this week during a lunch by 2 doctors. Mortifying. I’m new to pharma and all but this can’t be normal
That’s because no one gives a shit about the data. They only care about the financials. Hence the stock price. Expect layoffs within a year if they’re not able to show the ability to get their financials in order

That’s because no one gives a shit about the data. They only care about the financials. Hence the stock price. Expect layoffs within a year if they’re not able to show the ability to get their financials in order

Yes
The money burn continues. Let's blame Covid. ESPR is a victim.

Not that we can have a Clinical Discussion about BA.

Scientific Hires, get those resumes ready.

Work on explaining the hole in your resume. And why you were a Scientifically Hired, as a Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team and now Lipid trained expert.

Yes

Work on explaining the hole in your resume. And why you were a Scientifically Hired, as a Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team and now Lipid trained expert.
Good stuff, Karen.

Yes

They gave the field $50k junk cars while the stock is trading at $2. They are obviously very good with money

Nice move up today as the company reports Record earnings and tremendous sales growth. Clearly we have turned the corner, and the future is bright! The exciting news about pending improved formulary placements confirms the expanded commercial opportunities that have been afforded through the excellent outcome data. Now we get a chance to really shine, an important day for patients, providers and investors.

Nice move up today as the company reports Record earnings and tremendous sales growth. Clearly we have turned the corner, and the future is bright! The exciting news about pending improved formulary placements confirms the expanded commercial opportunities that have been afforded through the excellent outcome data. Now we get a chance to really shine, an important day for patients, providers and investors.
Color me impressed when it hits 70.

A 30 cent change is very very tiny