Stock getting pummeled today!!

Nice move up today as the company reports Record earnings and tremendous sales growth. Clearly we have turned the corner, and the future is bright! The exciting news about pending improved formulary placements confirms the expanded commercial opportunities that have been afforded through the excellent outcome data. Now we get a chance to really shine, an important day for patients, providers and investors.
You were saying?

Nice move up today as the company reports Record earnings and tremendous sales growth. Clearly we have turned the corner, and the future is bright! The exciting news about pending improved formulary placements confirms the expanded commercial opportunities that have been afforded through the excellent outcome data. Now we get a chance to really shine, an important day for patients, providers and investors.

Lol
Is this post a joke ?
ESPR down 13% today.
Now read this post again.

There’s so much upside here put your arms around. Investors look long-term they don’t look day-to-day to track a silly couple of percent move a day. The cards have been dealt and they look pretty darn good at this point, we’ll see where things are in a year, but the buyout potential remains strong because the commercialization of this franchise is now eminent.

There’s so much upside here put your arms around. Investors look long-term they don’t look day-to-day to track a silly couple of percent move a day. The cards have been dealt and they look pretty darn good at this point, we’ll see where things are in a year, but the buyout potential remains strong because the commercialization of this franchise is now eminent.
I, too, would like to get paid to write nonsense on obscure forums. Where can I sign up? It’s got to be a better ROI than the Esperion stock I’m holding on to right now

Thanks again Anthony for another stupid statement.

I, too, would like to get paid to write nonsense on obscure forums. Where can I sign up? It’s got to be a better ROI than the Esperion stock I’m holding on to right now

I think Anthony has that job all sewed up. He's being paid post outrageously optimistic crap in spite of Esperions dismal performance. See for yourself at Yahoo Finace under ESPR under Community. This is where Anthony real spreads the BS on thick.

Karen’s angry. Would you like a supervisor?
Takes a Karen to know a Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.

Look at me! I can say names and write nonsense too! I feel smart and witty!!

Takes a Karen to know a Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.Karen. Karen. Karen. Karen.

Look at me! I can say names and write nonsense too! I feel smart and witty!!
This is wonderful. Karen is having a keyboard meltdown.