Stock getting killed again!

anonymous

So much for the big talk of new runways and turned the corner analogies. Stock is getting slapped harder than Chris Rock. When will this madness end??? $4.65 and continues to drop.

<

Stock finished at $4.89. No uptick or runway so far this week. But wait! Sheldon is doing another cup in hand virtual investor call soon. Let's find some more suckers to keep this train going. Surely we can find another chump!

Stock throwing up this am. No momentum or uptick or traction or ladder today. Your typical short stock. Took some minor jumps in the $5.00 range last week and now free falling this am. Investors outside of short investors are screwed. HOW MUCH LOMGER??

Now $5.05 and still falling. 2.36 million shares dumped today. All things must end at some point. Enough of this madness Esperion management. Do the honorable thing and sell this to a Buhtan generic manufacturer. Cut your losses Sheldon. It's over!!

High tech bioscience has really gotten killed over the last few weeks, this is a classic opportunity to buy the dip as this baby is going higher. Great future ahead! Long and strong.

Lol. Just beautiful observation for an anemic flaccid drug that has gotten killed over the last 2 years in its stock performance. Down 89% over the last two years. Mr. Optimistic who keeps posting these weekly pep talks has been saying the same thing for 2 years. If you listened to him you would be standing by the side of the road at the overpass with a sign saying. I WAS A SCIENTIFIC HIRE WHO PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO ESPERION STOCK. YOU CAN SEE NOW HOW I DID. PLEASE HELP AS I'VE NO TRACTION OR ROTATIONAL SHIFT.

This was another tough week for Esperion investors. It's a shame these investors didn't dump this stock when it dropped from $77.00 to $50.00. Now sitting $4.77. What's happened here is criminal with the deceit. HOW MUCH LONGER? THINK BACK TO TIM AND CB AND THE REST OF THE SCIENTIFIC HIRE RSD'S AND THE UNDERQUALIFIED SALES PEOPLE THAT BULLSHITTED THEIR WAY THROUGH THE HIRE PROCESS. NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THIS OTHER THAN EMANCIATED STOCK.

Shorting the stock last week as per usual every few weeks allowed outside investors to benefit from this dismal stock. The stock has been floundering in the $4.00 to $5.00 range for months. HOW MUCH LONGER!

Good price action this week as the market digests excesses and looks for value and long term growth. It’s exciting to be a part of this, I feel bad for people on the outside as they struggle for maintaining a sense of balance and value, too bad

What is too bad is that your a complete jackass. You've cost investors millions with your pie in the sky posts. Disgusting is the only word to describe your business practices. God have mercy on your soul you buffoon. Your wring every week and you'll be called out for it every week.

The cup and handle pattern is super obvious here, look for significant price appreciation over the next 3-4 months; 50% is not out of the question. The shorts will be flushed by September. It’s up from here and the longer term investor may be handsomely rewarded as the outcomes are revealed.

The cup and handle pattern is super obvious here, look for significant price appreciation over the next 3-4 months; 50% is not out of the question. The shorts will be flushed by September. It’s up from here and the longer term investor may be handsomely rewarded as the outcomes are revealed.

Yes the long term investors have been screwed handsomely. The stock will continue to flush like a stopped up septic tank. You continue to make a jackass out of yourself and Esperion.

I got this same message the last time I ate a fortune cookie !

Impressive.

And here we are back at 4.88 at 2pm. Esperion is destined to be a penny stock . $3.00 a share is totally in play and the shorts have won over and over again on this stock. This is just tedious watching Esperion flop around like a fish on hot cement. HOW MUCH LONGER???