Still a good place to be?

<

Seriously, I have the same question - is this a decent place to work? Almost every company’s posts seems to have similar probable s and concerns, trying to get some clarity from anyone working here currently. Thanks!

It will be a slow and painful death for Alexion within AZ. Alexion was built by people wanting to get out of big Pharma. AZ is the bottom of the barrel big pharma and work off check lists-not ideas. The internal angst and struggle of each day will come to a head once after July. Only people who will be left will be those that shouldn’t have been hired or can’t possibly make a comparable salary elsewhere.

If you join Alexion... well now you're joining AZ. Alexion is fading away as AZ is taking control of departments, killing progressively the energy the company had, and bringing new organizational constraints. Fun facts : the rollout of new laptops : First come first serve... then the other ones are getting old AZ field team refurbished equipments...

I agree with the commentator above that intially Alexion was filled with employees that wanted to get away from big pharma. Once AZ took over, its been a shit storm. I worked at Alexion for 16 years and left on my own in 2021. Best decision I made and I still keep in contact with a few who are left and even they are slowly jumping ship. Not the old Alexion culture, at all. I’m hearing how horrible and disconnected AZ managers are and not surprised. That's the reason why I left, a manager who I knew cared about the culture was leaving and I was not going to stick through the shit storm that was coming.