stand up and protest our mandatory vaccine

Would you be open to walking off the job?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonymous

Let's refuse to work starting October 1st and stay off the job until Galderma changes the policy. Option to test weekly, hold an open discussion period, accept those who have natural immunity etc

The Federal Government mandatory vaccine policy is illegal and the courts will overturn it. Galderma should not be rushing to the front of the line to enforce it.

Let's refuse to work starting October 1st and stay off the job until Galderma changes the policy. Option to test weekly, hold an open discussion period, accept those who have natural immunity etc

The Federal Government mandatory vaccine policy is illegal and the courts will overturn it. Galderma should not be rushing to the front of the line to enforce it.
Galderma’s handling of the pandemic has been a joke from the start. From corporate silence and incompetence to mandatory vaccination. What’s next?

The injections KILL more people than they save.... the people that support these injections are science-deniers...

the vaccines kill more people than they save?

due WTF are you talking about?! I can understand some uneducated hick having this “opinion” but you work for a Pharma company for crying out loud.

leave, please, we don’t need people of your caliber around here bringing down the average IQ of the whole company.

You get the virus, you have a very small chance of having any long-term negative effects. You take the vaccine you are taking a 100% chance of any long-term impact of the vaccine, which can't be known since the long-term impact of the vaccine has not been studied. Making it compulsory is wrong, ethically and morally wrong.

You are all idiot's and I hope this is all BS as no one who works in the field of science could actually believe vaccines harm you. Galderma is doing what is mandated by the US govt and supported by the majority of people. This is a public health issue and your individual rights are trumped by that fact.

My body my choice. Right? This is a complete mishandle of freedom and it being pushed out through a fake video smile in the evening is shameful. This will be fought hard and Attorney Generals in over half the states are fighting this. If you trust the mandated vaccine so much why are you all still wearing masks? If you’re vaccinated shouldn’t you be good even from those who don’t want to wear masks. You put so much faith in your vaccine and then you don’t trust it at all! I’d prefer get natural immunity or die than be forced to have this mandated. My freedom is worth more than being a pawn. Back off Galderma.

Unfortunately in this situation which is a public health emergency the govt must put the good of the public before you. Galderma is doing the correct thing to protect its employees. You are free to leave but most pharma companies are now requiring new hires to be fully vaccinated.

I do believe in freedom of choice especially and I mean especially when it’s from an experimental vaccine. We must all stick together. Fight for your right and say no to mandatory vaccine.

I do believe in freedom of choice especially and I mean especially when it’s from an experimental vaccine. We must all stick together. Fight for your right and say no to mandatory vaccine.

Experimental? How many hundreds of millions of people have actually had the COVID jabs? (I myself included).

Seriously, any anti-vaxxers — pls leave. You are in the WRONG industry. Go sell used cars or something.

The stupidity in this thread is hurting my brain.

My body my choice. Right? This is a complete mishandle of freedom and it being pushed out through a fake video smile in the evening is shameful. This will be fought hard and Attorney Generals in over half the states are fighting this. If you trust the mandated vaccine so much why are you all still wearing masks? If you’re vaccinated shouldn’t you be good even from those who don’t want to wear masks. You put so much faith in your vaccine and then you don’t trust it at all! I’d prefer get natural immunity or die than be forced to have this mandated. My freedom is worth more than being a pawn. Back off Galderma.

We have to wear our masks because the unvaccinated could spread a variant that is resistant to the vaccine. If we could get herd immunity the risk would be minimized.

The truth is the unvaccinated are just selfish assholes who don't care about their fellow man. Pfizer is now approved. Do the right thing and get it!

Your body your choice? Nah sorry. Your freedom to be stupid and reckless does not trump public health. Feel free to resign if you don’t agree with the policy. For the rest of us reasonable and considerate people, this policy makes sense and and welcome.

Don’t let the door hit you on your ass on the day out. Bye Felicia.

Or leave! I am tired of finding out that I was exposed to Covid from an unvaccinated fool and now it is my problem. That's why you cannot decide for yourself if you should get vaccinated. Your stupidity impacts me and my family. Simple as that.

Or leave! I am tired of finding out that I was exposed to Covid from an unvaccinated fool and now it is my problem. That's why you cannot decide for yourself if you should get vaccinated. Your stupidity impacts me and my family. Simple as that.

What do you do when you find out you were exposed by a vaccinated fool? Do you hear that sound? The angry sound of buyer's remorse. Enjoy your prions.

You are all idiot's and I hope this is all BS as no one who works in the field of science could actually believe vaccines harm you. Galderma is doing what is mandated by the US govt and supported by the majority of people. This is a public health issue and your individual rights are trumped by that fact.