• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

stand up and protest our mandatory vaccine

Would you be open to walking off the job?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WASHINGTON (AP) — In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — private-sector employees as well as health care workers and federal contractors — in an all-out effort to curb the surging COVID-19 delta variant. The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated.

**Its not a Galderma rule folks. This is going to be commonplace at every company you go to. Everyone needs to stop being such a puss and either get a shot or get a job at a small company under 100 workers. Make your choice and move on with your life. People are making this out to be way more of an issue than it is. Its called a Pandemic. Nobody planned on any of this shit to go down and nobody has all of the answers yet. But the vaccine will either make you "less likely" to get covid or have less symptoms. If you can't at least agree with that than you should definitely bounce somewhere else.

I’m older than 46 and I’m not going to leave my family and friends behind to mourn me because I was self-righteous, arrogant and indignant. I’m also not going to pass this virus on to my elderly parents or patients. All you need to do is look at those dumb radio talk show hosts who died. They were dispensing medical advice and had no business doing so. Defiance and politics got them nowhere. You are free to work wherever you want Perhaps healthcare is no longer a fit for you. May God protect you and keep you safe.

WASHINGTON (AP) — In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — private-sector employees as well as health care workers and federal contractors — in an all-out effort to curb the surging COVID-19 delta variant. The expansive rules mandate that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or test for the virus weekly, affecting about 80 million Americans. And the roughly 17 million workers at health facilities that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid also will have to be fully vaccinated.

**Its not a Galderma rule folks. This is going to be commonplace at every company you go to. Everyone needs to stop being such a puss and either get a shot or get a job at a small company under 100 workers. Make your choice and move on with your life. People are making this out to be way more of an issue than it is. Its called a Pandemic. Nobody planned on any of this shit to go down and nobody has all of the answers yet. But the vaccine will either make you "less likely" to get covid or have less symptoms. If you can't at least agree with that than you should definitely bounce somewhere else.

This announcement hasn't been implemented...key word... implemented.

24 states are in litigation of stopping the mandate. Too much nuisance to make this decision right now. Alcon, Lockheed, L3 are all bigger than Galderma and yet they are not mandating anything at this point. This is all about optics for 5000 global employees...

This announcement hasn't been implemented...key word... implemented.

24 states are in litigation of stopping the mandate. Too much nuisance to make this decision right now. Alcon, Lockheed, L3 are all bigger than Galderma and yet they are not mandating anything at this point. This is all about optics for 5000 global employees...

Thankfully , our great Governor has a brain and banned ANY business in Texas from mandating the vaccine. Galderma’s mandate would be illegal now. So sorry commies, not going to happen.

Several Texas companies are not complying. Don't get so excited so fast. Besides do the right thing and go get your shot and protect others.

Having my shots, it is too late to protest but if I had the do-over ability, I don't know that I would. When these shots go wrong they really go wrong. I am thankful I don't have this hyper reactive immune system that cripples or kills me. I know, data, stats one in a bla bla but when you win the lottery, you are screwed.