Sotyktu floundering

sounds like someone in management is having a meltdown !!

and posting idiotic stuff, sure blame the reps !
Move the f on stop making personal attacks on leadership

you were hired to sell and you failed, it’s that simple

leadership did just fine it’s not their job to go out and sell

make 10 calls a day if you have to, that’s on you to get it done, don’t blame leadership

no excuses !

you can’t handle the truth, Pete ?

so that’s your game, put it all on the reps ?

sounds like someone in management is having a meltdown !!

and posting idiotic stuff, sure blame the reps !

failed Novartis manager has his panties all in a bunch

funny how he’s posting all this nonsense pretending it’s all the reps fault

in response to someone rightfully pointing out that real leaders wouldn’t be here on cafe pharma attacking the sales team

But these guys proceed to prove they aren’t real leaders

Pathetic on top of being plain stupid

You managers/“leaders” who’ve lost your minds posting on cafe pharma are simply unprofessional

this is nuts

I think they are just butt hurt that other managers ranked them as the worst of the bunch

and that everyone in derm knows the truth that the Novartis galderma mafia played a major role in tanking the drug

If sales rose and fell with just efforts by the reps, who needs managers ?

What exactly is going to happen by the end of this week?
Yes, but here is the thing you guys don’t understand these managers and directors will always have the last laugh. They will get a crazy severances. They will take their fugazzi Certificates from a weekend course at Harvard business Or Wharton online And go somewhere else for a 20% pay increase. They will bring all their Galderma and Novartis friends with them Also get a 20% increase, And you will wind up taking whatever job is offered to you.
Have fun working until you’re 65 while senior Management just played the game better than you did. They should be on Survivor. The tribe has spoken.

What is the whisper number for Sotyktu? How much this quarter will be clinical buys? Has the drug broken the 5% marketshare barrier?

word on the Street is that we will announce our biggest "clinical buy" yet, over $100 million and we will report total quarterly sales of $225 million, well on the way to flop buster status. It will be eerily silent on the 40% share.

dude, 2 full years in, we just reported $44 million is sales

Flop of the Century

no one wants this product

thanks for selling of Otezla Gio

Signed,

Amgen Karen

actually I am a LT BMY slave and sick to my stomach but thought I'd go ahead a get the Karen excuse out of the way

dude, 2 full years in, we just reported $44 million is sales

Flop of the Century

no one wants this product

thanks for selling of Otezla Gio

Signed,

Amgen Karen

actually I am a LT BMY slave and sick to my stomach but thought I'd go ahead a get the Karen excuse out of the way

Yep! How many of the 126 territories are averaging 3.2 new starts a week!?