SFX- Anyone Else Want This Repetitive Cartoon To Be Gone?

Now you can use it to distribute samples! Have fun re-creating all your transactions with paper forms when it implodes again.

So are the VP's so out of touch that they can't see what a flop SFX is? It would be nice if the new President would listen to the field and put an end to the ineffective SFX comic book.

You read the sales bulletin. It’s more Impactful, in a constipations sense perhaps.

Should we offer an enema after SFX details so the presentation will be less impactful?

Ever notice how glazed over Doctors get when you use SFX? It's like Snoopy talking:" WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH."

The doctor smiles, nods, and asks if he can sign "Something."

I heard that over half of the computers tracked don't ever turn the SFX program on.

I "used" it for a day about 3 months ago, before that it was 6 months since I opened it. By use it, I mean I opened it, and let it run while I was waiting for the docs. If someone wants to fire me for not using some mickey mouse animated schtick that locks up and loses signatures, go for it.

If it will make the tracking people happy, I will turn it on every day. I could even leave it running all day. It is so slow and screws up all the time. No time for this.

Apparently the disease management group opens it up. Now Combivent will be on it, and the CVD team has upcoming SFX training.

Does anyone outside of the "Real Sales Environment World" understand that SFX is can barely be seen except when there is no light glare and only in someones face? Which makes it visable about 30% of the time.

Someone has tied their boat to this anchor and refuses to see the "Field" reality.

Yes, and now Sleeve 2 and other specialty groups are getting. Clearly demonstrates how out of touch the marketing fools are.

It's NOT done by marketing, it's done by legal in a means of getting control of the rep script. This way when charges of "off-label" come up they can show the FDA we DON'T allow reps to go off script in the first place. Very smart for companies to do this and limit their liability, although it hasn't been fully tested in court. Pfizer has to do this as part of an agreement to the FDA and hence why we got it for Spiriva. Get it?

It's NOT done by marketing, it's done by legal in a means of getting control of the rep script. This way when charges of "off-label" come up they can show the FDA we DON'T allow reps to go off script in the first place. Very smart for companies to do this and limit their liability, although it hasn't been fully tested in court. Pfizer has to do this as part of an agreement to the FDA and hence why we got it for Spiriva. Get it?

Yes, typical of BI, and some managers. We are victims of Pfizer. No, we are just victims. What a complete pile of crap post. Actually, appears to be the mission statement of BI Training: "Don't sell anything"

LOL! YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME! SFX has led to increase in NRx and TRx? Uh we have a bit of a causal relationship discrepancy, but go ahead and take credit for it, marketing. These people are unreal in the shit they try to pass as fact.

From the makers of SFX...

SKURA SFX Solution Surpasses 30,000 Users Worldwide

OAKVILLE, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Skura Corporation proudly announces today that the SKURA SFX solution has surpassed 30,000 users worldwide. Since its launch in 2008 the SKURA SFX sales solution has garnered global acclamation as a world leader in sales enablement technologies.

“It is truly amazing to watch this product grow from a boardroom brainstorm idea to the most valued mobile sales tool amongst our clients,” stated Chris Skura, CEO of Skura Corporation. “Skura SFX has been completely redesigned to maximize the full potential of the modern touch tablet and to continually improve our clients’ interactions with their customers.”

SKURA SFX is a comprehensive application that allows product driven organizations to enable highly robust and flexible business processes across sales and marketing. Skura’s proprietary SFX product suite deployed on any mobile device improves the effectiveness of any sales force by enabling rich digital content, interactive visual aids, videos, customer surveys and product data. SFX captures the implicit data that enables a sales force to effectively deliver the best possible sales call. Additionally, Skura SFX automates the call reporting process by writing the desired sales call details automatically to your CRM system. SKURA SFX is not dependent on an internet connection to function.

“If you are challenged by the limited access to customers’ time and attention, or you are just looking to improve the effectiveness of your face to face customer interactions, I encourage you to contact us immediately,” concluded Skura.