SFX- Anyone Else Want This Repetitive Cartoon To Be Gone?

If the internet can make 100 random people meet and wave at a camera, why can't we get our colleagues to join in and just stop turning that crap on. Go back to Vista. Let's all do it and send a "Your fired" message to marketing.

I am done.

The SFX sample disbursement system seems to be indicative of the whole package. I loved the email that said "DIS-CONTINUE USE OF SFX FOR SAMPLES!" Really? How about I just continue not using SFX?

It is refreshing to have Tradjenta in a normal presentation. Then bridging back to SFX, the impact and attention span goes away, and the doctor starts smiling and nodding.

Are the Spiriva marketing managers so tied in to SFX that they can't recognize that it is ineffective?

No, it's that the Spiriva Brand Team is so ineffective they can't recognize the ineffectivness of SFX.

The SFX sample disbursement system seems to be indicative of the whole package. I loved the email that said "DIS-CONTINUE USE OF SFX FOR SAMPLES!" Really? How about I just continue not using SFX?

Ha that's awesome. I stopped using that piece of shit almost immediately though. I don't think any of my doctors have ever seen it. You guys act like it is somewhere written that it's MANDATORY you use SFX. It isn't. Bye bye SFX!

At the Tradjenta launch the Spiriva team was talking about SFX and what screens were used, and which were being discontinued. After that, like my doctors during a SFX presentation, I mentally checked out until I saw the elephant. Then I thought I was having the early morning DT's.

Now you can use it to distribute samples! Have fun re-creating all your transactions with paper forms when it implodes again.

So are the VP's so out of touch that they can't see what a flop SFX is? It would be nice if the new President would listen to the field and put an end to the ineffective SFX comic book.