SFX- Anyone Else Want This Repetitive Cartoon To Be Gone?

<

There, much better. Except for the controlling baby sitter that wants to be my "Big Brother." Creepy.

Really, how often can we keep showing the same cartoons?

When you add the big brother time stamps, topped by the reporting of the pages we used, it is even a further motivator.

Why are we sent studies, and product brochures, when our manager rates us on using SFX?

The doctors are truly getting tired of our latest Madison Avenue comics.

It works great:
- when you don't have glare,
- when the doctor can actuall see the graphics,
- when you page to the right page,
-when the screen doesn't start flipping around
-when the pages don't start fluttering
-when the screen isn't all greasy

It's a great sales tool. No the tool is the one who discovered it and pushed for its implementation.

It is refreshing to have Tradjenta in a normal presentation. Then bridging back to SFX, the impact and attention span goes away, and the doctor starts smiling and nodding.

Are the Spiriva marketing managers so tied in to SFX that they can't recognize that it is ineffective?

It is refreshing to have Tradjenta in a normal presentation. Then bridging back to SFX, the impact and attention span goes away, and the doctor starts smiling and nodding.

Are the Spiriva marketing managers so tied in to SFX that they can't recognize that it is ineffective?

Are you so tied to what marketing does that you can't figure out for yourself what works and what doesn't. Stop using it.

Just turn the hunk of junk onto the summary page in the morning and let it run all night and day. It so ridiculous.

I am an ex-BI REP from 5 years ago. I was happy at BI and hold no grudges against the company(I just wanted to do something else).

Would you mind explaining to me technically what is the SFX?

My hunch is that the marketing & management gurus are trying to top the last great idea (flop). They show little regret as they destroy credibility and respect for the sales representatives with their embarrassing strategies.