Several open positions

anonymous

I just saw on LinkedIn that several TAM openings in my state just posted at the same time a few days ago. Ecosystem Evergreen
Respiratory
Lung
Lyrics
Breast
Rheumatology
Can someone explain the ecosystem thing to me? Also what are the perks/benefits here: salary, IC, car? What's the best positions listed or ranked up there?
How's the culture? Any information would be super helpful. I appreciate it in advance.
Thank you!

<

I just saw on LinkedIn that several TAM openings in my state just posted at the same time a few days ago. Ecosystem Evergreen
Respiratory
Lung
Lyrics
Breast
Rheumatology
Can someone explain the ecosystem thing to me? Also what are the perks/benefits here: salary, IC, car? What's the best positions listed or ranked up there?
How's the culture? Any information would be super helpful. I appreciate it in advance.
Thank you!
Run, Forrest, run! Don't even consider working at this place. Anyone with any sense has left or is in the process. Just take a look at the threads on this site - very sad. GNE used to be a fabulous place to work but with NO leadership it's a sinking ship. Good luck.

The culture is the leadership BOZOs just let the entire sales force go, over 2000 people and have posted every job. So the incumbent has to go thru the interview process just like someone off the street.

Does this sound like a good culture to you??

Respiratory
Lung
Lyrics
Breast
Rheumatology
Thank you!

TAM roles would be great if you had clinical and managed care background
Pay is high end of sales rep jobs. Plus car and overall good benefits
They will prioritize internal candidates
Read up on triple aim and how to best partner with health systems, providers and others
They will look for people with open minds, creative non traditional approaches who work in uncertain environments
Assume role will last 18 months and then need to restructure again, with possible role change or layoffs

Just learned that they are working on doing away with car allowance in the very near future. Don't kill the messenger. People, don't buy or lease anything. You may get stuck if you are "lucky" enough to get a role in this dopey ecosystem. Good luck everyone!

Read up on triple aim and how to best partner with health systems, providers and others
They will look for people with open minds, creative non traditional approaches who work in uncertain environments
Assume role will last 18 months and then need to restructure again, with possible role change or layoffs

I give MBOs 1 year max.

Run, Forrest, run! Don't even consider working at this place. Anyone with any sense has left or is in the process. Just take a look at the threads on this site - very sad. GNE used to be a fabulous place to work but with NO leadership it's a sinking ship. Good luck.
Don't run, sit back and collect your paycheck while doing nothing. How hard is that. Play golf, work out, stay at a hotel one night a week.... they don't care. Then you get a severance and move on. They have screwed us for years and we were all told there is more work than employees. We all knew that wasn't true. They have underpaid us now take their money and smile until the end.

Are you kidding me?? You act like this is a good place. What a joke! Everyone that was good is already gone. Only losers that can't get a job are waiting. Pay on the high side?? Another joke! If you are good, you can make so much more outside of the company.

Are you kidding me?? You act like this is a good place. What a joke! Everyone that was good is already gone. Only losers that can't get a job are waiting. Pay on the high side?? Another joke! If you are good, you can make so much more outside of the company.
“In addition, they are responsible for collecting ecosystem insights and trends and being a primary conduit between an ecosystem, the Squads and marketing to support the national strategy at a local level.‘

This is from TAM job description, sounds like a complete cluster F...what the hell is a squad, I think I will jettison to another “ecosystem”. Yikes